Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

20 hours ago, Barb said:

He made about $800 when he worked in Avalon NJ. Out here nobody tops, he is lucky to crack $100. 

When I was a paper boy back in the early to mid 90s I'd get about $400-$600 in tips at xmas. I would walk around door to door with calendars from the morning call and most tipped me $5-$10 some $20-$50 some zero or two dollars. 

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How many layers were you on upper body today Indiggio??  I was four but six if you count body fat and hair. 

I had 4 upper and lower, but I wish I need to look for a puffy down upper, as just the fleece jacket liner wasn't nearly enough for this cold.

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

This storm is pretty wacked out, and pretty powerful.  Not like wishcasting or hoping for something that wont happen, but there is a chance Blue gets a few inches out of this.  Or nothing.  Definitely will get more closer to the coast. 

Is it good enough that I should think about taking off work tomorrow morning??

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is it good enough that I should think about taking off work tomorrow morning??

I wouldnt rule it out.  i think it kind of comes down to how things look tomorrow morning.  But its not a lock by any stretch.  

14 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

If it does go farther inland it will be windy and the dry snow will blow off the slopes into the woods. I wouldn't look for an epic powder day.

Where did anyone say tomorrow was going to be "an epic powder day"?  

10 minutes ago, guitar73 said:

...or they would just groom it all into the base...

Which still makes for great skiing.  A little bit of fresh snow on man made goes a long way.  

• Like 2