Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Damn. Epic TR upcoming from the crew there now. @JFskiDan and @Benm when you get home and read this...let me know how roads were getting back up the mountain

534 in the AM going down the hill suuuuucked.  As soon as i got on it i knew it was gonna be sucksville.  a plow had just gone past, so it was like an inch of packed snow that was slicker than snot on a door knob.  Then i caught up to the plow, and he was going almost too slow, so slow i slid sideways a few times.  I was able to breathe once i got to Jonas, and from there, i mean, its a pretty easy drive.  I came home through Palmerton and took the turnpike which everything was snow covered but really in good shape.  i didnt want to mess with 534, seems like the hill attracts morons for miles.  

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Just got a weather alert that they are calling for an additional 12-18 on top of what we already got here. 

Blue should close now.  

• Like 1

Blue should close now.  

Thanks...that's just it ..if you can survive the hill from where it begins to descend to Jonas hotel you're golden. Best part is they're planning on building a dollar store at the corner of old stage and 534. Seems stupid dangerous... There's a petition out there to stop it. If anyones interested in signing it let me know and I'll pm you the link.

24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

From Blues FB Page. 

972FA6A6-78EF-4DF6-A06B-8AF1DC32E901.png

25 Funny Karen Memes Because She Needs To Speak To The Manager

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Thanks...that's just it ..if you can survive the hill from where it begins to descend to Jonas hotel you're golden. Best part is they're planning on building a dollar store at the corner of old stage and 534. Seems stupid dangerous... There's a petition out there to stop it. If anyones interested in signing it let me know and I'll pm you the link.

People need to stop going to the other 3 in the area if they dont want more built.  The one out on 940 by me always has a full parking lot.  And why people around here need to go to Walmart when its snowing is beyond me.  

• Like 2

anybody see any accurate snow totals reported so far? hard to tell at my place, but I'd guess anywhere from 18-22 inches. This storm is wild. I have a 4' drift across my driveway right now. Going to be a big dig getting out of this tomorrow whenever it stops. 

Ran the snowblower through the driveway 3x already. Gonna do one more in about an hour. I want no issues getting out tomorrow.

21 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

anybody see any accurate snow totals reported so far? hard to tell at my place, but I'd guess anywhere from 18-22 inches. This storm is wild. I have a 4' drift across my driveway right now. Going to be a big dig getting out of this tomorrow whenever it stops. 

A few places in north jersey have like 27-28”. On the weather forum the poster from new Tripoli said 22.5” which seems pretty accurate.  

• Like 1

Just got back in....Another 7 or so has fallen in the few hours since i was out last. I was actin' a fool with my son, ran into a wooded area (he didn't) where it was kneep deep, jumped in thinking it was cool and took a rock to my lower back...thankfully it was right above my buttocks and not higher. I really need to stop being a jackass.

• Sad 1