Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Just now, saltyant said:

Another comment bitching that there are no snow guns on Coming Soon and they should put some since they charge a lot of monies

I saw that one as well. A lot of people from PA who have never been north or west to ski have this idea that every single trail on every single mountain needs to have a snow gun on it 

21 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Damn. Epic TR upcoming from the crew there now. @JFskiDan and @Benm when you get home and read this...let me know how roads were getting back up the mountain

i got back maybe 15 min ago. 534 was not great but much better in the AM. kept it at about 45mph in 4wd as opposed to the 30mph in the AM. i highly recommend taking dan's route there, i took that way back. it was snowy, but straight, so not very bad.

in AM, 209 and spruce hollow were bad. could have changed since then but i doubt it.

• Like 1

i got back maybe 15 min ago. 534 was not great but much better in the AM. kept it at about 45mph in 4wd as opposed to the 30mph in the AM. i highly recommend taking dan's route there, i took that way back. it was snowy, but straight, so not very bad.
in AM, 209 and spruce hollow were bad. could have changed since then but i doubt it.

Thanks man. I really don't want to get fucked coming up or down 534. But I REALLY want to ski coming soon. What to do ....damn

15 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Thanks man. I really don't want to get fucked coming up or down 534. But I REALLY want to ski coming soon. What to do ....damn

sorry, this was supposed to read 534 was not great but much better than in the AM. 

• Thanks 1