Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

36 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

It'll be a GTD (Game time decision for the acronym thread). Once you start to go down the mountain in the snow you're kinda committed.

I don't know your drive but everything south of blue is in good shape, 476 is snow covered but real good.  

I don't know if you can go around some how but my car had zero issues,  except for people driving too slow 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How much snow have you received and has it changed over yet??

I’d guess 4 inches of snow and 2 inches of sleet. Good thing blue got hit hard or I’d be acting a bigger bitch than i am now.  I was so excited to be out in the snow shoveling my driveway for hours tonight, instead I’ll be inside making voodoo dolls of all the local weather people.  No changeover and everyone still says it’s coming, but they’ve been saying that since this morning

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’d guess 4 inches of snow and 2 inches of sleet. Good thing blue got hit hard or I’d be acting a bigger bitch than i am now.  I was so excited to be out in the snow shoveling my driveway for hours tonight, instead I’ll be inside making voodoo dolls of all the local weather people.  No changeover and everyone still says it’s coming, but they’ve been saying that since this morning

Aren’t you supposed to receive heavy snow later today when this storm really gets wound up. 

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Road was completely clear 15 minutes ago. Weird that it hasn’t changed over near you yet 

3865CB04-9546-4514-95F2-263EE5A4B5FF.jpeg

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Aren’t you supposed to receive heavy snow later today when this storm really gets wound up. 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Road was completely clear 15 minutes ago. Weird that it hasn’t changed over near you yet 

3865CB04-9546-4514-95F2-263EE5A4B5FF.jpeg

Right after I hit send the flakes started falling.  Remember in the movie The Rock...”We have green smoke!!!  We have green smoke!!!”

i was like that in the showroom...”We have flakes!  We have flakes!”

to answer your question Doug, I am too immature and emotionally unstable to think that logically 

15 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I'd be freaking thrilled if it stopped snowing where I live but continued dumping at Blue. I don't wanna shovel anymore or clean off the roof, it sucks donkey deek. Fuuuudge

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Time approved for tomorrow. I want to ski coming soon...won't be open at night so I plan leaving here butt ass early tomorrow morning. Who's going tomorrow

I might go tomorrow AM..good point as coming soon isn’t lit..I’d leave at 730. Pretend it’s a weekend..

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'd be freaking thrilled if it stopped snowing where I live but continued dumping at Blue. I don't wanna shovel anymore or clean off the roof, it sucks donkey deek. Fuuuudge

Most of us snowlovers wanna see a boatload of snow in our backyard as well as at the ski areas 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Most of us snowlovers wanna see a boatload of snow in our backyard as well as at the ski areas 

Correct.  Trust me, I am thrilled blue is getting crushed...just want to see some of that love down this way as well.  I actually enjoy shoveling my driveway 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Eh I already have a boatload of snow in my backyard, I'm good.

That being said, bring on the Perder over Blue Mountain da True Mountain!!