Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

If you pay attention to when they are having sales, Joseph A Bank does "buy 1 get 3 free" and other similar ridiculous deals on suits, shirts, etc. I fucking hate shopping for suits and dress clothing, so might as well get some shit that will be decent quality and last a while. Never shop there if it's not a sale though.

I was just there the other day. Didnt look around at all the stores though.

Macy's has some nice suits. I typically get mine from department stores so I at least get a decent designer instead of getting them from men's wearhouse or jos. a. bank which I find to be extremely overpriced for the quality. The key for buying an off the rack suit is having a great tailor. I take my stuff to a tiny Italian woman who works wonders with a piece of cloth. 

• Like 1

I don't own a suit. When I go to weddings I wear khaki pants, dress shirt and a sport coat. I gave up ties for lent. I also gave up fat women. Sorry Shoshanna.

If you wanna look good rock a silk pocket square as well!!!

http://www.pretentiouspocket.com/

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

• 3 weeks later...

No pow wow for me in Delco.  been out since about 6 last night.  as soon as i walked in my house it went out.  my Dollar General generator is hanging in there keeping the food cold and a few lights on.  Fun's over.  i would like my power to come back on.  

No pow wow for me in Delco. been out since about 6 last night. as soon as i walked in my house it went out. my Dollar General generator is hanging in there keeping the food cold and a few lights on. Fun's over. i would like my power to come back on.

Trust me I feel your pain. Brookhaven is in state of emergency still and doesn't appear that's going to change for a while. It's pretty much a total mess here.

Out of the 4500 homes served in Brookhaven boro. 4478 are still without power since yesterday at 5:45pm. Not looking good....

Still no pow wow.  the fun continues.  Hopefully my generator makes it through the experience,  It sounds like rocks are tumbling around inside of it.  my outage affects only 43 homes.  that makes me think im pretty low on the list to be restored.  

Oh geez... Yeah no pow wow here yet either. I did hear parts of Brookhaven are starting to come back on. I'm sure that Brookhaven is high on their list as it was like the front line of the war zone so I'm hoping that sometime today. On a positive note....my work is also out and probably not on their priority list as it's in an industrial Park. Their estimated time frame for restoration is Saturday. My ex brother in law might drop off a generator after he's done with work today but at this point all the food is trashed so it would be mainly used for a fan, lights and to keep my fish alive.....

Glad that my cell service is better now....didn't have that for a while either

Im back on. Sometime around midnight last night. That sucks about the fios....at least i had that, i could power up the fios box, set top box and tv so at least i could watch tv in the dark.

I am def gonna step up my generator game here. Going to go for a bigger generator with 240 volts, and set that up to run my sub panel so at least the essentials power up with some lights. Maybe even one a/c zone. Hot water was starting to become a hot commodity, but that should be switched to gas shortly.

I've had power at my house since tues night, only lost it for 4-5 hours. Idk why the hell we were there. 12 hours of doing absolutely nothing. The gm let people go home at 6 pm on weds night, when the owner found out he flipped shit so we had to stay til 9 last night

Can you sell cars with no power? You can't do credit checks or write up paper contracts??? I can sell tombstones with no power as long as the customer doesn't use a credit card and if they did I could take down the information and run it later.

• 3 weeks later...