Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2.5 months.

Depends on when and where your season starts. Dec 1. Puts you on solid footing for PA. I'm hoping that I get on the snow in about 6 weeks. I would love to log an October day.

Killington posted October openings in 11/12/13 and a Nov 3 opening last year. I know it's not the norm, but I'm pretty excited for a chance at it.

Depends on when and where your season starts. Dec 1. Puts you on solid footing for PA. I'm hoping that I get on the snow in about 6 weeks. I would love to log an October day.

Killington posted October openings in 11/12/13 and a Nov 3 opening last year. I know it's not the norm, but I'm pretty excited for a chance at it.

I'll be up there for a few weeks in mid october to the end, if it opens, I'll prolly go down and score october turns. Gonna hit Ullrfest at magic as well. Stoke market is slowly rising as is my rate of interest in the upcoming season of snowpocalypse.

Edited by moe ghoul

I actually love the NRT pod early season. There are some really fun trees up there. It's got a good cruiser in the Great Northern and some technical stuff on East Fall when ungroomed. Also have a great blue cruiser in Rime and a pretty nice pitch on the terrain park trail. I've yet to go on a weekend, so no complaints on crowds either. I've gone on a weekend in late November with Snowdon open and there were no crowds then either. Mid season I head to Pico, but Killington is good if you manage your expectations.