Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

JLaw do you often smell your semen?? My ex used to like the way my cum tasted after I ate spicy foods...

I haven't gone out of my way but I certainly know what it smells like.

I heard meat is bad, pineapple is good but I don't require my wife to taste it just swallow. LOL

Sorry Barb and everyone else I promise I won't bring it up again but it is exactly what a bradford pear smells like.

Barb you still aren't itchy to ski??? I've changed my mind before I said my long term plan was to take off a couple months in the winter and spend the ski season in Jackson hole. Well in addition to that I want to get a season pass at A Basin and spend the springtime there. Just amazing how much snow they get in the springtime there. 4 feet during may this year and several feet in April. The steeps off the Pali lift are still open as well as the backside Montazuma bowl. Crazy cause Killington blew 30 feet of snow on superstar and its almost melted out.

5-9" more snow expected tonight.

Barb you still aren't itchy to ski??? I've changed my mind before I said my long term plan was to take off a couple months in the winter and spend the ski season in Jackson hole. Well in addition to that I want to get a season pass at A Basin and spend the springtime there. Just amazing how much snow they get in the springtime there. 4 feet during may this year and several feet in April. The steeps off the Pali lift are still open as well as the backside Montazuma bowl. Crazy cause Killington blew 30 feet of snow on superstar and its almost melted out.

5-9" more snow expected tonight.

you should go out now. that would be pretty epic to spend the end of April and May out there if you could...

Hopefully the success of your family business doesn't die out.... YUKYUKYUK WAHAHAHOEY!

• Like 1

I'm thinking of going. But it may be a shitshow this weekend because of all the rain and gloomy weather in town. Trying to talk my older son into going Monday. It would be nice to end the season on a good note. My last ski day in March had pretty terrible conditions.

Shadows what do you need fancy clothes for??? Macy's is prob a good in between place..I mostly shop at Kohls but I dress like a slob. Shadows this is the weather discussion start a new thread. Also you can't go wrong with mock turtlenecks. When I wear my maroon mock they call me sir at Arbys

I grew up a bit. Got a decent high potential job. Meet clients, negotiate prices and all.

Wheres a good place to buy some clothes?

i need to stop dressing like a sloppy 16 year old.

Tailored suits, fitted shirts, things of that nature.

Im still a foreman mills hoodlum but i want some nice young pro clothes

If you pay attention to when they are having sales, Joseph A Bank does "buy 1 get 3 free" and other similar ridiculous deals on suits, shirts, etc. I fucking hate shopping for suits and dress clothing, so might as well get some shit that will be decent quality and last a while. Never shop there if it's not a sale though.
  • Like 2