Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I actually love the NRT pod early season. There are some really fun trees up there. It's got a good cruiser in the Great Northern and some technical stuff on East Fall when ungroomed. Also have a great blue cruiser in Rime and a pretty nice pitch on the terrain park trail. I've yet to go on a weekend, so no complaints on crowds either. I've gone on a weekend in late November with Snowdon open and there were no crowds then either. Mid season I head to Pico, but Killington is good if you manage your expectations.

ehh even on the weekend if you know where to go/times it's pretty easy to avoid the crowds.

ehh even on the weekend if you know where to go/times it's pretty easy to avoid the crowds.

I'm going to sound like a snob, but I don't ever intend on going to Killington on a weekend. If I do, I'll go to Pico. There's other resorts where no lift is busy on weekends, so why juggle the crowds?
  • Like 1

Like choosing JF over Blue on a Saturday.... Makes sense to me....well, if my friends weren't all at Blue, and I didn't have a pass there, and the parking lot festivities sucked....

Yeah so.... I get it...kinda

Only it take 5 hours to get the same vert at Jack Frost as in 2 hours at blue...