Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Definitely go to Gore. I really like Whiteface, but a week might be a bit much.

I went to Whiteface for the first time this year, and while it was fun and has some impressive views, I pretty much covered the whole mountain in a day. After a couple days I would have had my fill.

Should I do a week at Gore instead?

If you are doing the family thing, Lake Placid is going to give you more in the way of after ski stuff.  Lake placid is pretty cool.  There is very little around Gore.  Its kind of in the middle of no where.  lodging choices near Gore are pretty limited.  Depending on how many days you really plan to ski, i would ski whiteface, stay in lake placid your last ski day at Whiteface, drive to Gore the AM of your first ski day there, stay around Gore 1-2 nights, drive home.  

Been Seeing alot about El Nino this year.  Whats it mean for us?  Who fucking knows, and people tend to leave out the awesomeness that is skiing in NEPA whenever talking about El Nino snowfall.  i dislike long range forecasts.  But, if you are bored and want something to read about how El Nino affected ski joints in the year they are comparing this years El Nino to, have at it.  

http://ski.curbed.com/archives/2015/08/theres-a-90-percent-chance-were-getting-a-strong-el-nino.php?ref=yfp

Oh my.  looking at snowfall totals for 1997-1998 in Philadelphia, i sure hope we dont have a year like that.  

• 5 weeks later...

i saw a dead head sticker on a cadillac yesterday, blew my mind

I sort of wanna walk around with deadhead stickers and put them on Cadillac. I can start with my friend Stephs mom and move on from there.

I was at a bachelor party up in Pine Creek Gorge, leaves are just starting to change....won't be long now.

Wow just wow was there a donkey show??