Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

16 minutes ago, Schif said:

It was like having Halloween in the summer. I sat on the porch last night and handed out candy wearing shorts and a t shirt. 

Best costume of the night: Rubik's Cube. Also I think I'm getting old because there are a decent number of costumes that I couldn't recognize at all. Pokemon? Gigapet? Transformer? Hard to say. 

I guess kids today aren’t into power rangers and teenage mutant ninja turtles.  Best costume I had was a few years ago I wore like 24 different name tags. I was Susan and Phoeng and Tyrone and on and on.  I was an identity thief. If I can lose weight I’ll dress up as Anthony Weiner next year hehehehehe 

4 hours ago, Schif said:

It was like having Halloween in the summer. I sat on the porch last night and handed out candy wearing shorts and a t shirt. 

Best costume of the night: Rubik's Cube. Also I think I'm getting old because there are a decent number of costumes that I couldn't recognize at all. Pokemon? Gigapet? Transformer? Hard to say. 

I found no enjoyment in handing out candy.  Really wished i could have done something else.  

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I guess kids today aren’t into power rangers and teenage mutant ninja turtles.  Best costume I had was a few years ago I wore like 24 different name tags. I was Susan and Phoeng and Tyrone and on and on.  I was an identity thief. If I can lose weight I’ll dress up as Anthony Weiner next year hehehehehe 

Did they do trick or treating at you Hotel House last night?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I found no enjoyment in handing out candy.  Really wished i could have done something else.  

Did they do trick or treating at you Hotel House last night?

No you need key card access to get in the building and I don’t think any children are staying there now.   Before this I lived in apartments where the exterior doors were locked never had one trick or treater.  JFDan you should have gone out for supper.  

43 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

They "rescheduled" our Halloween to tomorrow night. Not complaining at all since I had no desire getting drenched or getting my kids drenched. Just funny how the Halloween is movable on the calendar.

Next people will want to move Christmas if it snows. 

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I know right...every freaking post this guy's either sad or confused. Saltman are you always sad and confused in real life too? If so it may be time to seek professional help.

I think his button might be broken. I’ll have to deactivate it in his end. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1