Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

33 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This thread is great! @GrilledSteezeSandwich what's your prediction for opening day? Black friday??

Optimistic prediction is Root Friday...realistic second weekend in December..last two seasons of Root Friday’s were either anomolys or the new normal.  I’m still gathering data..we need cold air to come in under clear calm weather for maximum snow cannon production..

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2019 at 12:42 PM, JFskiDan said:

I found no enjoyment in handing out candy.  Really wished i could have done something else.  

Haoween is a Saturday next year. I propose PASR pre-season get together at my place whereby anyone who wants to can help me scare the shit out of little kids and then we can hang out after. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

A snow shower just came through as I was making coffee this morning. First flakes I've seen of the season! Stoke market is rising! 

Neato while I was still laying in bed my friend text me that she saw mini flakes in the A..I just saw some outside my work and went outside and when the mini flakes hit my face it tickled a little hehehehehe.  Stoke market is definitely rising.  Now the countdown to when Blue fires up the guns tonight. 

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

i drove through that area a half hour ago and it was sunny as hell, now im disappointed lol,

Yeah it didnt stick around but for 10 mins, and and soon as it quit snowing, whatever snow that was laying on the grass melted instantly.