Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

23 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sucks because we bought a membership to the Palmerton Pool for this season. For those of you unfamiliar the P-Town pool is the bomb dot com.

I know exactly where it is. My friends kid does swim team at lower macungie pool and they already announced they won’t be open this summer.   

30 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sucks because we bought a membership to the Palmerton Pool for this season. For those of you unfamiliar the P-Town pool is the bomb dot com.

I've heard it is pretty nice. Going to be tough to swim with a mask on.

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Was just chatting with my friend who’s been at his Barbados beach house this whole time. It’s hard for him to believe what’s happening here.  He asked when bars are gonna open back up.  I said maybe July. 

Barbados has only had 81 cases out of 280,000 people.  Not a bad place to be right now.

39 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Yep. Three diving boards to get my flip on and that waterslide is badass. The pool is massive, Place is clean, Basketball and volleyball courts and the snack bar is good.

Swimming pool snack bars are always the best and cheap.  I don’t mess with frozen candy bars anymore though. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I agree. Frozen candy bars no but ice cream yes. I mean who doesn't like a Choco Taco or a Chipwich while sitting poolside??

I always get a Nutty Buddy or if I have a little extra change I get a Drumstick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Swimming pool snack bars are always the best and cheap.  I don’t mess with frozen candy bars anymore though. 

I haven't had one in years, but the Snickers ice cream bars were good.  We usually get ice cream after the pool, so no snack bar for me.  There are 2 really good ice cream places near the pool

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PSUFly said:

I haven't had one in years, but the Snickers ice cream bars were good.  We usually get ice cream after the pool, so no snack bar for me.  There are 2 really good ice cream places near the pool

Snickers ice cream bars I occasionally eat but like frozen snickers and frozen milky ways I’m nervous I’m gonna chip my tooth or something.  The pool my friend goes to in macungie has cheesy nachos. I asked what are they like $5 and she said no $2.75...so cheap.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty savor the weather put on your ski parka and go outside and taste some snowflakes. 

Funk that, I'm not even going outside on Saturday. I have a fantastic bike ride planned for Sunday for when actual springtime weather returns.

I'll be spending Saturday robbin', lootin', and causing all sorts of ruckus as Arthur Morgan. Hell I might even hunt a black bear. And I'll be nice and toasty inside.

image.png.b5eac005044cf679df5e8115ea62b9f1.png

• Confused 1