Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

5 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Must be a high altitude thing , Walbert Avenue is what 13-14,000’ ?

😁

400 feet and with this storm it’s not about altitude it’s about where the warm layers in the atmosphere are.  Full cold is snow…Warm cold cold is sleet and warm warm cold is freezing rain. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

It’s changed over to plain rain in Allentown.  Major roads are fine secondary roads are a little dicey. There’s definitely an accident in Root 22 east based on the amount of cars east on tilghman backed up for miles while westbound where I just drove has barely any cars.  Glad I have AWD to navigate in this angry inch of snow. 

Multiple accidents in the poconos along 33 in Monroe county.  Still snowing up there.   Philly ABC news was hanging out in the parking lot of the Top Star express on west Tilghman street in Allentown around 430pm. I did not stop to see what was happening because I didn’t need gas or a sodey pop.  I think they even sell Yoo Hoo there if not I know a bodega that even sells individual capri suns..it’s bananas 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Live at like the four seasons in Jackson hole they have all that there but you’ll still have to take a bus or an Uber to get to the cowboy bar 

Thanks but I would probably have to make bank like Atomic Skiing Jeff to live in a fancy hotel house like the Four Seasons

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks but I would probably have to make bank like Atomic Skiing Jeff to live in a fancy hotel house like the Four Seasons

Not if you had a couple roommates.  We’ll see how me you and Matt edge get along on that Verbier trip and take it from there buddy 

• Boner City 1
  • Confused 1