Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Guess who’s back, back again…I guess you have two years of posts to catch up on. 

I feel like it’s been longer than that.  2 years isn’t that long ago.  I’ll never catch up on all those posts…. I may disappear again.  You never know.

18 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Im thinking the heat might get turned on tomorrow. 

Obviously a little warmer down here.  A couple nights in the upper 50s, but with it being warmer during the day, it hasn’t really gotten below 70 in the house yet.  I’ve had to turn the heat on in the car a couple times with all these cool rainy dreary days, but the house is still on hold for now…. Winter is coming.  

20 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Obviously a little warmer down here.  A couple nights in the upper 50s, but with it being warmer during the day, it hasn’t really gotten below 70 in the house yet.  I’ve had to turn the heat on in the car a couple times with all these cool rainy dreary days, but the house is still on hold for now…. Winter is coming.  

Temps in my house are right were i like them, at least they were last night, but this cool cloudy day isnt helping them stay that way.  Gets warm next week though.  

Nice rack!  
this one walked in my buddies garage in the poconos. Of course he puts out corn for them. Which i cant stand. Not sure why people do that, but a lot of people do. 
IMG_9257.thumb.jpeg.d99e332dcbe0cc46c5faa5c3a84dc57f.jpeg

having lyme at one point, i try to stay away from the wildlife. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Today is the first day I wish I had long sleeves.  

I can put a gofundme together to get you sleeves....... tomorrow night it could get in the 30's in the LV, we are getting closer now. 

Deer are cool but also suck, I've had 3 interactions with deer and cars, two they fucking ran into me and the other one his ass was camped out on 322 like he was eating berries. Plus Lyme sucks hairy ballsack....I guess my problem is we need a predator of the deer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

I can put a gofundme together to get you sleeves....... tomorrow night it could get in the 30's in the LV, we are getting closer now. 

Deer are cool but also suck, I've had 3 interactions with deer and cars, two they fucking ran into me and the other one his ass was camped out on 322 like he was eating berries. Plus Lyme sucks hairy ballsack....I guess my problem is we need a predator of the deer. 

It’s been tough to be comfortable today.  I turned on the heat in office then I’m warm and turn it off and I’m chilly. 

• Like 1