Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I could care less about Canada…I want the rain here so the snowmaking ponds fill, it stays cooler here and Toast can mow his lawn regularly 

I don’t smoke and I prefer Canada doesn’t pollute my safe space with smoke. 

It’s the East Coast, It always rains. 

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah I suppose you missed a lot of flying days with the smoke.  For me I want crazy extreme weather makes things less boring.  

I want that big ass meteor to come so bad

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

1,000 year floods in places although with climate change, 1,000 year floods are gonna be like every other year.  One of our suppliers in barre Vt is shut down due to flooding. 

Next year there will be a drought.

On 7/11/2023 at 12:54 PM, JFskiDan said:

Supposedly VT got pretty fucked up on Sunday.  Specifically Ludlow.  

The main street in Montpelier we were walking down in April got rocked. From what I gather a total loss for those businesses....empire was a dope dispensary too....Warren falls is probably real bad

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@RidgeRacer is your kid in Arizona for this heat wave.  Today is day 20 I believe of 110+ with no end in sight. It was 100 degrees in Phoenix today at 8am

Yep. Shes staying inside mostly but I freaked out when she went to the logic concert a few weeks ago and waited in line outside for a few hours to get up front. 

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Yep. Shes staying inside mostly but I freaked out when she went to the logic concert a few weeks ago and waited in line outside for a few hours to get up front. 

Wow a few hours..sheesh when it’s 85 degrees out I get sweaty AF…although that 113 in Phoenix feels better with a breeze…or salty..just blows a lot of hot air. 

• Haha 2

On 7/20/2023 at 7:21 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow a few hours..sheesh when it’s 85 degrees out I get sweaty AF…although that 113 in Phoenix feels better with a breeze…or salty..just blows a lot of hot air. 

I’m out in AZ now. It was 115 (according to the car) at 8pm last night. I’m sitting outside now and it’s only 90 but it feels like 70