Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

13 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

You didn't even hit me up to do lunch at Arby's....smh

I was in Berks county all of 20 minutes. Actually back and forth between Lehigh and Berks county a few times cause I got a little lost. This is where I was. Beautiful definitely the Midwest which I consider everything west of Root 100

A4E4BE54-CD0F-4634-B116-6E2BE1A80DF1.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I was in Berks county all of 20 minutes. Actually back and forth between Lehigh and Berks county a few times cause I got a little lost. This is where I was. Beautiful definitely the Midwest which I consider everything west of Root 100

A4E4BE54-CD0F-4634-B116-6E2BE1A80DF1.png

Did you visit Area 52? 

42 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Did you visit Area 52? 

No Rohrbacks garage. That’s where my delivery guy goes now for inspections and service..he needs brake stuff and inspection so I met him there and gave him a ride back. All those roads like Longswamp and dogleg and Schlossberg I’ve never been on before and I had no idea lower Macungie went that far my friend that lives near Lehigh valley hospital on cedar crest also lower Macungie.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Looks like we may get to July without using the AC. Usually I break the window units out first week in June or on Memorial Day weekend. So far they haven’t left the garage which is unprecedented. This could be the summer of no AC.

im lovin' it.  last time i was in the Poconos 2-3 weeks ago, i had the heat on.  however, i think its going to rain until July.  

Have no fear though, it will get hot and miserable at some point.  

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Looks like we may get to July without using the AC. Usually I break the window units out first week in June or on Memorial Day weekend. So far they haven’t left the garage which is unprecedented. This could be the summer of no AC.

I don’t have mine on now.  Let’s hope for a cool summer but not a cruel summer.  

Is anybody still going AC free?  My delivery guy said he hasn’t put in window units yet. For those with central AC what temperature do you keep it at?  At work I like 70-72 and office manager usually bumps it up to 74 and I sometimes do for olds as well for heat. Hotel house I’ll go as low as 62 at night.  I have a friend who sets temp to 58 at night…that sounds amazing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is anybody still going AC free?  My delivery guy said he hasn’t put in window units yet. For those with central AC what temperature do you keep it at?  At work I like 70-72 and office manager usually bumps it up to 74 and I sometimes do for olds as well for heat. Hotel house I’ll go as low as 62 at night.  I have a friend who sets temp to 58 at night…that sounds amazing 

A/C free here. My A/C is sitting in my parents garage, I’m seeing how long I can go before having to bring it over.  I only got the fans out a few days ago 

• Like 1

Mines on.  Not running much, but my second floor heats up pretty good if there is some afternoon sun, so gotta keep them temps down.  Basement stays nice and cool even without the AC on.  I cant stand being hot, so the couple bucks for electric to stay cool is more than worth it to me.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

You guys must've gotten it much worse down there than we did. Just some thunder and lightning, rain here but nothing crazy 

yeah not much of an event here either. hey @RidgeRacer , how was it there last monday? we were out but came back and it seemed like it got a little bad at one point. 

• Sad 1