Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

• 3 weeks later...

went to get a pa license the other day.

i was notified that PA is participating in a department of homeland security identitiy theft/fraud program where they gather up everyones info from the DMV. i asked what the "participating" meant and she told me not everystate is "cooperating"

then i asked if i could opt out of this and she said no.

then i asked why the DHS is doing this and not the IRS because it seems they would be the correct establisment - she said to move along.

weird things are happening.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hazardous Weather Outlook

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOKNATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MOUNT HOLLY NJ405 PM EDT SUN MAR 23 2014DEZ001-MDZ008-012-015-019-020-NJZ001-007>010-015>019-025-PAZ054-055-060>062-070-071-101>106-242015-NEW CASTLE-CECIL-KENT MD-QUEEN ANNES-TALBOT-CAROLINE-SUSSEX-WARREN-MORRIS-HUNTERDON-SOMERSET-MERCER-SALEM-GLOUCESTER-CAMDEN-NORTHWESTERN BURLINGTON-COASTAL ATLANTIC-CARBON-MONROE-BERKS-LEHIGH-NORTHAMPTON-DELAWARE-PHILADELPHIA-WESTERN CHESTER-EASTERN CHESTER-WESTERN MONTGOMERY-EASTERN MONTGOMERY-UPPER BUCKS-LOWER BUCKS-405 PM EDT SUN MAR 23 2014THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR NORTHERN DELAWARE...NORTHEASTMARYLAND...CENTRAL NEW JERSEY...NORTHERN NEW JERSEY...NORTHWEST NEWJERSEY...SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY...EAST CENTRALPENNSYLVANIA...NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA AND SOUTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA..DAY ONE...TONIGHT.HAZARDOUS WEATHER IS NOT EXPECTED AT THIS TIME..DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.LOW PRESSURE WILL DEVELOP OFF THE SOUTHEASTERN U.S. COAST MONDAYNIGHT, THEN TRACK NORTHEASTWARD TUESDAY INTO WEDNESDAY WHILERAPIDLY INTENSIFYING. THERE REMAINS UNCERTAINTY REGARDING THETRACK OF THE STORM AND INTENSITY AS IT SLIDES BY TO OUR EASTTUESDAY NIGHT. AS A RESULT, THERE IS UNCERTAINTY WITH THE DETAILS.IT DOES HOWEVER APPEAR THAT AT LEAST SOME WINTRY MIX TO SNOWOCCURS IN OUR AREA TUESDAY AND TUESDAY NIGHT. IN ADDITION, STRONGNORTHERLY WINDS WILL BE POSSIBLE TUESDAY NIGHT AND WEDNESDAY..SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...SPOTTER ACTIVATION IS NOT EXPECTED AT THIS TIME.

:chea:

• Like 1

Day: Snow showers early will become steadier snow in the afternoon. Cold. High 34F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Night: Snow in the evening will give way to partly cloudy conditions overnight. Low near 20F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snowfall around one inch.

post-2366-0-88806800-1395664933_thumb.png

Edited by moe ghoul
  • Like 2

Day: Snow showers early will become steadier snow in the afternoon. Cold. High 34F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Night: Snow in the evening will give way to partly cloudy conditions overnight. Low near 20F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snowfall around one inch.

attachicon.giftumblr_m852dg6wtx1rsarnz.png

Why do you have a picture of my Grammy?

Why do you have a picture of my Grammy?

Why is yer grammy posting selfies on the webz? Can't imagine what she was looking at when she snapped that shot, lulz!

I'm calling a deep 3" mank with a sprinkling of pow for tomorrow's session. Gonna be good!

Hazardous Weather Outlook

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOKNATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MOUNT HOLLY NJ416 AM EDT TUE MAR 25 2014DEZ001-MDZ008-NJZ001-007>010-012>019-PAZ054-055-060>062-070-071-101>106-260830-NEW CASTLE-CECIL-SUSSEX-WARREN-MORRIS-HUNTERDON-SOMERSET-MIDDLESEX-WESTERN MONMOUTH-EASTERN MONMOUTH-MERCER-SALEM-GLOUCESTER-CAMDEN-NORTHWESTERN BURLINGTON-CARBON-MONROE-BERKS-LEHIGH-NORTHAMPTON-DELAWARE-PHILADELPHIA-WESTERN CHESTER-EASTERN CHESTER-WESTERN MONTGOMERY-EASTERN MONTGOMERY-UPPER BUCKS-LOWER BUCKS-416 AM EDT TUE MAR 25 2014THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR NORTHERN DELAWARE...NORTHEASTMARYLAND...CENTRAL NEW JERSEY...NORTHERN NEW JERSEY...NORTHWEST NEWJERSEY...SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY...EAST CENTRALPENNSYLVANIA...NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA AND SOUTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA..DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT.SNOW WILL DEVELOP OVER MOST OF EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA...NORTHEASTMARYLAND...NORTHERN DELAWARE AND NEW JERSEY THIS AFTERNOON BUTSHOULD NOT STICK TO MOST ROADS UNTIL AFTER SUNDOWN.THE EVENING COMMUTE MAY BE A LITTLE SLOWER DUE TO SNOW REDUCINGVISIBILITY AND WET ROADS.SNOW WILL STICK TO ALL SURFACES TONIGHT WITH THE HEAVIEST EXPECTEDBETWEEN 7 PM AND 1 AM.STORM TOTALS ON GRASSY SURFACES SHOULD RANGE FROM UNDER AN INCHALONG AND NORTH OF INTERSTATE 78 TO BETWEEN 1 AND 2 INCHES OVERTHE REMAINDER OF THIS REGION SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 78...BUT LESS ONPAVEMENT. EVEN SO...TEMPERATURES FALLING BELOW FREEZING TONIGHTWILL RESULT IN ALL UNTREATED SURFACES BECOMING SNOW COVERED ANDSLIPPERY.THE SNOW TAPERS TO FLURRIES AND IS ESSENTIALLY DONE AFTER 3 OR 4AM WEDNESDAY MORNING.
Edited by moe ghoul

Supposed to snow a tiny bit today not tomorrow. Moe Ghoul you should go skiing tonight and be a rider of the storm.

It's in the 20s and Blue is reporting spring conditions. Whoever is in charge of Blues Facebook is a moron

I swear I saw 2 fat flakes on the Valley Cam! Think the mountain road will be plowed by 7AM? I don't have snow tires or chains. :)

Road will probably be dry at 7am and why so early they don't open till 830

Gotta drive slow due to sketchy road conditions, can't be too safe especially driving down the steep into the valley. Might have to go up tonite and camp out in case roads are impassible. Gonna be deeeeeeeeeeeep!

post-2366-0-08655500-1395760301_thumb.jpg