the pics from today thread

Justin

i went to the musikfest for the first time couple days ago. not my thing.

no mountains, no reggae, and walking around smoking bowls is sketch. no thanks.

Did a mtb ride a few years ago - south mountain Salisbury was above the old venue, not reggae but alt rock, can' t remember the band but it was pretty cool

i went to the musikfest for the first time couple days ago. not my thing.

no mountains, no reggae, and walking around smoking bowls is sketch. no thanks.

Edibles man... Wait an hour for the fun to kick in, enjoy the ride for the next 3.

weed is at least 2x the price here man. im not about to put effort into making concentrates/butter when a mediocre zip costs 400 bucks. this place is out of their fuckin mind. nobody knows what trichomes are and people dont seem to mind magneezy weezy.

weed should not be as expensive as rent. rant

Edited by Shadows

weed is at least 2x the price here man. im not about to put effort into making concentrates/butter when a mediocre zip costs 400 bucks. this place is out of their fuckin mind. nobody knows what trichomes are and people dont seem to mind magneezy weezy.

weed should not be as expensive as rent. rant

bullshit

I make edibles off abv mids and it's wonderful stuff. Btw, coconut oil is more effective than butter.

Edited by RootDKJ

Griffith is black domed though the building looks similar. It kinda looks like Palomar.....I'm going lick on Mount Hamilton but that's only because I know alot of people ride up Mt. Hamilton.

Winner! It is the Lick observatory on Hamilton. 4000 feet up from the valley floor, beautiful ride.