the pics from today thread

Justin

• 1 month later...

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 HelveticaNeue;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red153\green153\blue153;\red255\green255\blue255;}

\deftab720

\pard\pardeftab720\sl360\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 14e7c91d5dbf94d8024ca2df72e17dd5_zpsf858\

Not the best picture but this park is a 5 minute walk from my house. I always see people xc skiing here and today I finally got my ass out there. Really fun. I went xc skiing once 7 yrs ago at Pocono Outdoor Education Center and took a lesson for $12. I bought a pair on sLe at the end of that season and for some reason never used them. When i got them out this morning the tag was still on the boots. Lots of grassy patches so probably no good tomorrow, have to wait for the next storm. But definitely a fun change up from my usual morning workouts.

}

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We just added Penn's Peak to our list of bar/restaurants its great and never crowded.

i went there about 5 yrs ago with a party of 12 or so. The only positive thing i could say about the experience that is was definitely not crowed. I put it on a different list. i think that place changes management somewhat often.