the pics from today thread

Justin

ABasin is going off!!!attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I heard that the east wall was skiing pretty incredible last week.  We went to Loveland with my sister-in-law Friday and unfortunately she's not that strong of a skier.  We took several runs with her on some of the ungroomed blues and then when she puckered out, we went up and hit some of the steeper stuff and a few tree runs.  Snow was great and we had a blast.  Wanted to stay longer but we had family obligations back down in Denver.  This weekend should be good with some more snow coming mid week.

I heard that the east wall was skiing pretty incredible last week.  We went to Loveland with my sister-in-law Friday and unfortunately she's not that strong of a skier.  We took several runs with her on some of the ungroomed blues and then when she puckered out, we went up and hit some of the steeper stuff and a few tree runs.  Snow was great and we had a blast.  Wanted to stay longer but we had family obligations back down in Denver.  This weekend should be good with some more snow coming mid week.

Sounds good although I wouldn't waste time skiing with an in law who's not very good. Loveland is fun to explore. Not a lot of vert but wide.

13f9b5ddb83c40f751d4e080c80b4ab9.jpg

It's my day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Lordy how did I miss this. Good empanadas at the Allentown farmers market and they sell some fine juices at the Mexican stand as well. I'll haggle with the ladies on that shit cause I only want like 8 ounces of the juice..and the smallest is 16 ounces.

• 2 weeks later...