First Gear Purchase for 2012/2013 Season

Ride Delaware ?

I need to pick up a lighter colored lense for my electrics or get another pair of goggles for night time. The ones I have now are just a tad too dark.

Also, any recommendations for light layered gloves? I'm not a fan of the huge, waterproof bulky gloves and I just need a lighter pair to keep my hands somewhat warm.

He may get another place, but he may be done having a second home. And his wife, if you see where I'm going with this......

So your sister is being a pain in the ass? Travesty... He should hold on to it if he can... With the Rice Brook development coming and the whole mountain getting an even more upscale vibe and prices increasing, he could get a better deal... Not to mention, things are going substantially under asking right now...

• 3 weeks later...

If any of you live in SEPA there is a snowboard swap at kinetic skateboarding on 202 by the concord mall this weekend. Lots of good stuff going around down there. Ben, the shop owner, is a pretty cool dude and usually has alot of up and coming brands floating around.