Journey to Beehive State - 2013

RidgeRacer

With Snowbird, Alta and Solitude on tap for next week and since these places are absolutely going off I figured I'd get the TR started a day early. Should be a fine week of skiing. Snowbird is reporting 22 inches in the last 48 hours (the canyon road is closed right now) with up to another 6 inches between now and Tuesday. Alta is reporting 16 inches over the past 24 hours. Also with another 6 on tap. Vail ("like nothing on earth" according to their website) is reporting 1 inch in the past 24 hours. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Anywho Pics to follow all this week of course but here are a few to get the stoke levels rising right now.

800px-Utah_Welcome_Sign.jpg

IMG_1650_2.JPG

mormons-funny-car-stickers-utah.jpg

i-2-23937_alta-wp2.jpg

• Like 1

Tomorrow night.

PS - I'm not opposed the the most common word in the English language (the). Can a mod add it to the thread title? My apologies for the grammatical error.

Love the grammatical error in the comment about the grammatical error ;). Have an amazing time guys!

I'm starting to regret posting this shit up early. I was stoked to see the reports from the storm out there this morning so I started it. And its not better than the J hole thread. We haven't even left yet; how could it be?

What's with the comparing / competing threads? I'm not out to make this better than anyone else's. I'm out to share some of our good time with PASR and that's it. We'll post pics, maybe some video and condition reports. If you like it great. If you don't I could give a rats ass. It's a trip report not a science fair project.

Anyway Tuesday is looking like a Legit powder day. We'll most likely be at snowbird day 1.

Sitting in Newark. Bright sun in the cottonwoods today but another storm front is rolling in tonight looking drop another 7 to 10 into tomorrow morning. Hopefully we can get some nice powder shots for you all in mineral basin and the cirque.

That's a definite sick bird !

Enjoy dude may it be bottomless blower.

• Like 1

Looks fuckin sweet. Can't wait till tomorrow. By the way, the people in phx (layover) are extremely trustworthy. Some lady just asked me to watch her phone for her while she went to the bathroom. So i babysat her phone for her. Layovers suck.

Had I been watching her phone she would later wonder why there was a random picture of balls on her camera roll.

Get some pow!

• Like 2