Alien pass

RidgeRacer

Blue's recent strategy just seems to be pull the cord on the season and get ready for next year, whereas CB usually makes it longer because they go more toward a BB early season operating schedule with just afternoon skiing and riding, and weekends all day. I'd much rather have a limited schedule and go two weeks longer, than have the season end so early and so abruptly...

Blue's recent strategy just seems to be pull the cord on the season and get ready for next year, whereas CB usually makes it longer because they go more toward a BB early season operating schedule with just afternoon skiing and riding, and weekends all day. I'd much rather have a limited schedule and go two weeks longer, than have the season end so early and so abruptly...

did Barb tell you that was the plan?

Sno just started their late season schedule this week. Closed during the day during the week, except for 10 dollar Tuesdays which is 9 to 9.

That sucks.

Season end so early and so abruptly? Please eloborate for us RIde DE since you seem to be in the know. Did they announce a closing?

Edited by Ridge Racer

Pond skimming is slated for the 17th and that usually means there done for the season.....

That's usually the case. Wouldn't surprise me if they did. I know a couple people who patrol and they were told to plan on patrolling their normal shifts after spring fling if skier visits/conditions allow. If bear has good conditions and decides to close on the 17th then shits going to hit the fan with pass holders who were already screwed out of a month this season. Can't blame Mother Nature but if she's giving you the temps to stay open until say, march 25th, and you close on the 26th, after not opening until January then you're going to have some unhappy patrons.