The official 2013 / 2014 Ski Season Thread

RidgeRacer

Aren't u itching to get back on the slopes by that point? I don't think I've ever missed opening day at Blue as a season passholder. I feel like a pussy for not driving to Vermont for WROD at Killington. That's something I always used to do.

It's a long drive for a WROD shitshow on 600' vertical ft of Rime + ridiculous weekend lift line + walking the stairway to heaven (at a decent pace, you will actually be able to get back to the Gondi in about 6.5 minutes. I let the Led out on the way, just to test it, and I easily beat the end of the 8 minute song). I went 3 days, logged 3 hours ish a day, and they had the whole NRT setup open. That would have been worth the drive, but after the 12th run, it's starts getting real repetitive. No reason to complain now, they are t2b, SR opens for the season Thursday t2b, and Loon/Bretton Woods opened this past weekend t2b.

If Boulder should make snow, I would imagine they would crank it, leave it in piles, and wait until after this next warmup to push it out and open.