Sochi 2014

toast21602

I used to hit all the Sidewinder jumps when I was in my mid 20s except for the season ended big dog booter that's after the Crackerbarrel. Nowadays the only place I get air is on falls. Toast I remember when you were a Jibhonk and now you're the third best racer on team PASR..

I don't care if I'm third best, or dead last. I have a blast with our team and it's a hell of a lot better than you do sitting on your ass.

• Like 1

out of all the ridiculous stuff ive heard about sochi, the fact that the toilets do not take toilet paper and you have to leave them in a little waste bin has to take the cake

out of everything, that's probably actually the least ridiculous. we're not accustomed to it here, but i don't think that's that out of the ordinary in a lot of 3rd world countries. kinda gross, but not as much of a screw up as laying tile for the shower wrong so that it drains out into the bedroom, or putting the toilet lid on the toilet, then the seat on top of the lid...

out of everything, that's probably actually the least ridiculous. we're not accustomed to it here, but i don't think that's that out of the ordinary in a lot of 3rd world countries. kinda gross, but not as much of a screw up as laying tile for the shower wrong so that it drains out into the bedroom, or putting the toilet lid on the toilet, then the seat on top of the lid...

Yeah that's common in a lot of Eastern Europe as well no big deal compared to how corrupt everything else has been.

ya, I guess in some places it isn't weird, but having a bucket full of paper covered in shit doesn't sound too appealing to me lol. my brother just got back from india and brought his own toilet paper

Mother used to regale us with stories about using old corncobs and pages from Sears catalog for toilet paper when she grew up during depression...

out of all the ridiculous stuff ive heard about sochi, the fact that the toilets do not take toilet paper and you have to leave them in a little waste bin has to take the cake

Went to Mexico in the fall and they had this setup, it wasn't as bad as you think.