Zee Lights

skifreak

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Dunno, they had been blowing on Vista, so I would think that new snow would have covered up any prior rain runoff that fell back on Sunday.

They were pushing super thin wet bulb margins for portions of guns on time last night.  Tonight will be better.  Like they literally are turning on the fan guns pre 28 wet bulb then the poles at 28.  So whatever they put down is gonna during those hours is gonna be super super wet.  All about dat base right now so thats fine.

Edited by DiMe
  • Like 1

Sure doesn't look like they got very much production out of blowing last night.
Hopefully tonight's temps will allow for increased quantities.

I'm thinking the ice rink may have just been an optical illusion, as now it doesn't look all that bad there and earlier there was what looked like a snowmobile track through it.

30 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Sure doesn't look like they got very much production out of blowing last night.
Hopefully tonight's temps will allow for increased quantities.

I'm thinking the ice rink may have just been an optical illusion, as now it doesn't look all that bad there and earlier there was what looked like a snowmobile track through it.

https://w1.weather.gov/obhistory/KABE.html

I thought that they might skip last night, It was pretty humid. 

Looks like the park will remain on Barbs way and we get a fresh build with the first jump of the season!

So I guess we can assume upper mountain snowmaking efforts main street side may have went to Upper Main or potentially Lazy Mile rather than Come Around.

Screenshot_20231214_122357_Instagram.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Looks like the park will remain on Barbs way and we get a fresh build with the first jump of the season!

So I guess we can assume upper mountain snowmaking efforts main street side may have went to Upper Main or potentially Lazy Mile rather than Come Around.

Screenshot_20231214_122357_Instagram.jpg

Upper sort of does the same but they really need come around park to split the traffic. 

Plus it tends to be a place of congregation which works out for everyone. 

2 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

They made some fast grass last night but I'm still hopeful for upper or something. Just throw up some lollipops and let it rip.... still major props for having the guns on they can't be getting much if anything now

Judging by the rollers on the tubbing cam, they might have gotten some pretty decent production. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Upper sort of does the same but they really need come around park to split the traffic. 

Plus it tends to be a place of congregation which works out for everyone. 

I agree and would prefer the park higher up so your legs are still fresh dropping in but I'll take anything they can give us! 🤘

• Like 1