Zee Lights

skifreak

My excitement over this is tempered by the fact that I'm sure the Camelback child pass is only good at Camelback, even though it says Peak to Peak child pass in the description. I'm sure that just means that's the type of pass it's adding on to. That means I still have to buy Walter a full Blue pass to put him in Adventure Camp, since their child pass is only good for 9 and under, so even if I got him the one from Camelback I'm sure that Blue won't activate their access for him on it. 

Have to do some figuring to see if it makes any sense after all. Doesn't seem like it

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Btw American dream made the wnep ski card. As did the lake placid Olympic ski jumping complex 

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/local/contests/wnep-ski-card-2023-2024/523-ae331894-f869-4002-908c-a32bb8c17744

I buy the 6 packs for $99 when they go on sale which is very frequently.  $8.25/hr for lift serviced summer snow aint that bad.

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant looks grate 

D4C6D199-B441-4EBE-BC32-3A9F8D282109.png

8D078F22-A50D-4184-B8A4-E5AA9AE00699.png

That's rad. The rope drop is where I first met you'se guys. Atomic Skier called me over. That was 6 years ago, wao. Now sometimes a couple times a season I get the privilege of riding the OG 6 pack with you legends if Atomic Skier doesn't boot me off 👢

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Parents of kids turning 17 this spring get the shaft yet again

i could go sooooo many places with that sentence, but i will keep them to myself since this is a family friendly site.  

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How so?  They should just charge the same for everybody.  Why should olds and young’s get a break..they take up a seat on the chairlift. 

Easy, youngs should get a break as incentive for parents to bring them to the mountain, as they're the ones that want chicken fingers, fries, waffles, lessons, adventure camps, etc.  All the high-margin stuff us olds don't typically partake in.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Shouldn't seniors pay more since they have more money than us young folk? 

How do you know they have more money than young folk?
Maybe youngs should pay more since they have longer potential to make more money.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Not to mention they get social security which will be long gone by the time we reach that age 

TP4 I arrived at Blue a few minutes before you yesterday and I saw all of these guys pull in…half are named Gary and Bruce lol and it hating just an observation….and don’t worry I just blinked and I was 40 with a 40 and a bottle of jack babysitting the grand kids for Hailie while hailie was out getting smashed.  

09A99F26-D024-4BD8-93A3-EFB51EE418FE.png