Zee Lights

skifreak

BB will make snow on the 18th, 19th and 20th. They will open back up on the 26th. Blue and JF will make snow every night from the 27th on and open up on the 2nd or maybe the 3rd like God told Toast.

I will drink in the lot or any bar within 30 minutes of lake harmony every day between the 26-3 if there's no hills open within 2 hours of said location.

• Like 2

BB will make snow on the 18th, 19th and 20th. They will open back up on the 26th. Blue and JF will make snow every night from the 27th on and open up on the 2nd or maybe the 3rd like God told Toast.

I will drink in the lot or any bar within 30 minutes of lake harmony every day between the 26-3 if there's no hills open within 2 hours of said location.

Looks like we are having a PASR bar night.

Dont go to that. Then they can say you used your season pass and wont refund you or prorateIm always like 5 pages behind wtf

Huh....anyway I'm just hoping for a good February and March to salvage half the ski season. Will be tough to wait another year to ski blues legendary terrain.

Went to breakfast with my mom this morning. She asked if Blue was open. I looked at her like she had 3 heads.

Moms are fucking stupid.

According to noaa jan, feb, and March will also be warm

x2

However there are changes a foot in the stratosphere....NAO going negative, in traditional years this should be pretty good...57-58 was apparently a scorcher +8 and jan/feb were apparently pretty good....PA is currently approx +10 which can't hold I mean that's Hollywood movie shit.....mets are mixed I'd say 2/3 are sold on a pattern change evidenced by the changing of the stratosphere, a step change not a full 180 another 1/3 are sold on nothing in sight....to be fair at some level we are off the reservation......

Where will the ski team train?

Train for what?  Where can they race?

x2

However there are changes a foot in the stratosphere....NAO going negative, in traditional years this should be pretty good...57-58 was apparently a scorcher +8 and jan/feb were apparently pretty good....PA is currently approx +10 which can't hold I mean that's Hollywood movie shit.....mets are mixed I'd say 2/3 are sold on a pattern change evidenced by the changing of the stratosphere, a step change not a full 180 another 1/3 are sold on nothing in sight....to be fair at some level we are off the reservation......

So how fast cane the NAO change?