Zee Lights

skifreak

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

@saltyant I see you're confused.  Are you down for this deal?

I just don't want anyone to leave money on the table.

$650 plus a $50 gift card sounds like a decent deal. If they added Camelback to the pass that would be a slam dunk.

I'll likely get a Blue pass and either Epic or Ikon, but I'll have to do a lot of rigorous analysis before making my final decisions.

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

If they do paid parking I bet they just install a bunch of kiosks and you pay by plate. They will just give the parking lot attendants a scanner and/or ipad and they will walk around checking cars periodically. 

What happens at a lot like that if you don't pay though? Do you get towed? 

Edited by Schif
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

If they do paid parking I bet they just install a bunch of kiosks and you pay by plate. They will just give the parking lot attendants a scanner and/or ipad and they will walk around checking cars periodically. 

What happens at a lot like that if you don't pay though? Do you get towed? 

To leave you’ll have to go through a gate. Maybe buy a Lambo over the summer so you can get under the gate. 

C9EB20E8-F7FE-42CD-B3BD-F933926FDF8E.jpeg

• Boner City 1

I noticed that the season passholder party is officially gone for good. Not that I expected it though. 

Also this is two years in a row where they mention "Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year" or "Special Season passholder perks". As a group who's up there literally every day how have we missed out on these great deals? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Schif said:

I noticed that the season passholder party is officially gone for good. Not that I expected it though. 

Also this is two years in a row where they mention "Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year" or "Special Season passholder perks". As a group who's up there literally every day how have we missed out on these great deals? 

Free tubing and 10% off purchases plus access to the VIP line 

• Boner City 1