Zee Lights

skifreak

Just now, antman12 said:

2 sets of base layers and 4 pairs of socks. I definitely don’t wash my pants and jackets after every time. Not close. 

I was ill prepared…shame on me. 

I used two sets of upper body under armor for 7 days skiing at Jackson hole.  There hasn’t been one day this season that I’ve worn any base layer under my ski pants except boxers.  I guess the only benefit of being fat or warm blooded.  

21 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

Agree, TCS bumps are crazy 

Did they get soft yesterday??  Blue should try to open this weekend for a day just for bragging rights.  Or turn it into a charity thing where you get a ticket if you bring 5 cans of food or something.  I know they want to start construction of the water park, condos, fishing pond(yes I have a Koi guy on the south side) if they need Koi fish, new lift and probably gonna send out the annual,” time to clean out your lockers and return seasonal rentals letter”...at least camelback has snow tubing available this weekend for snowsports enthusiasts.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did they get soft yesterday??  Blue should try to open this weekend for a day just for bragging rights.  Or turn it into a charity thing where you get a ticket if you bring 5 cans of food or something.  I know they want to start construction of the water park, condos, fishing pond(yes I have a Koi guy on the south side) if they need Koi fish, new lift and probably gonna send out the annual,” time to clean out your lockers and return seasonal rentals letter”...at least camelback has snow tubing available this weekend for snowsports enthusiasts.  

They softened up nicely, a bit  heavy and scratchy between . The bump crew was out in force . I can’t believe how many were in the parking lot afterwards.I’ve seen them over the season more less individually . My friend Paul was introducing me around. I grew up admiring his effortless mogul skills. He’s there Fri/ Sunday all season, he knows them all . I’m sure I won’t remember everyone’s name. Met Mbike too 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

They softened up nicely, a bit  heavy and scratchy between . The bump crew was out in force . I can’t believe how many were in the parking lot afterwards.I’ve seen them over the season more less individually . My friend Paul was introducing me around. I grew up admiring his effortless mogul skills. He’s there Fri/ Sunday all season, he knows them all . I’m sure I won’t remember everyone’s name. Met Mbike too 

Sweet yeah I saw the group picture and they’re a huge and legit crew.  

Yeah - shame they called it quits. Next weekend could've had better conditions than this one with some effort.

1 hour ago, Schif said:

Opening for an uphill only day would be cool too

With Blue's lay out someone could make a decent wage offering $5/person rides from lower lot to top lot. Not many other places that would be possible. Belleayre I guess but you could only access green trails that way.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Yeah - shame they called it quits. Next weekend could've had better conditions than this one with some effort.

With Blue's lay out someone could make a decent wage offering $5/person rides from lower lot to top lot. Not many other places that would be possible. Belleayre I guess but you could only access green trails that way.

Yes if Blue operated without lift service which has never occurred in their nearly 45 year history.  

29 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes if Blue operated without lift service which has never occurred in their nearly 45 year history.  

With the lines some weekend days one might be able to make it a profitable venture even with lifts running. Even someone with a pass might take a $5 ride over an hour wait 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

2 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

Paul probably introduced us in the lot at some point yesterday, but I didn't know it was you from here.

58 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

With the lines some weekend days one might be able to make it a profitable venture even with lifts running. Even someone with a pass might take a $5 ride over an hour wait 

If somebody had a season pass they could use the VIP line and with limited ticket sales there are never hour waits.   You should give the venture a go, I can write you a business plan.  The juice probably won’t be worth the squeeze but you might get enough 5 spots to pay for the gas back to jersey and some cocoa.