PSA — another Blue "Sweet Deal" today

enjoralas

Ok purchased pass I don't trust that pass will be activated for next season since I've never made an online purchase with them before and when it was all confirmed they thanked me by my last name which was odd. I'll print out email confirmation just to have and I screenshot purchase confirmation. If my pass doesn't work tomorrow I'm gonna be real mad and then walk into guest services and have them fix it after a thorough explanation.

I personally think this season pass deal will cost blue money. They will lose $70 off every season pass holder who bought early bird last year and about $200 from people like me who would have waited until the fall. That definitely won't be offset by a few new pass holders who take advantage of the deal.

Wow - that seems like a sick deal.  You guys will make that pass pay for itself in a week....

The deal is dynamite. Least I've paid for a blue pass since I was in high school.

The $519 price might never be available. In one of their Facebook posts they said this price was 40% off for their 40th anniversary, and after it sells out passes will be 20% off. If this is 40% off that makes full price $749, and the next step $599.

So maybe they will offset some of the discount by charging other Early Birders $80 more than last year

• Like 1

The $519 price might never be available. In one of their Facebook posts they said this price was 40% off for their 40th anniversary, and after it sells out passes will be 20% off. If this is 40% off that makes full price $749, and the next step $599.

So maybe they will offset some of the discount by charging other Early Birders $80 more than last year

Good point. You smart.

• Like 2

We shall see. They said the amount of early bird passes available is the same amount as they sold last year according to the 15 year old who runs their Facebook.

Just snagged my pass paid for entirely with half price gift cards. Score. Parked at the top and they were only selling tickets out of rental, so we skied down to the valley to buy because of the gift card situation, plus my dad is redeeming a few vouchers for gift cards and I knew the rental peeps would probably struggle with that. The counter girl down here is too, he is waiting on a supervisor.

Skied down Burma to get here, seems like a cross between sugar and mashed potatoes. A little mist in the air, occasional sprinkle. I think it's gonna deteriorate fast. Hoping to demo some wider skis

• Like 3

Just snagged my pass paid for entirely with half price gift cards. Score. Parked at the top and they were only selling tickets out of rental, so we skied down to the valley to buy because of the gift card situation, plus my dad is redeeming a few vouchers for gift cards and I knew the rental peeps would probably struggle with that. The counter girl down here is too, he is waiting on a supervisor.

Skied down Burma to get here, seems like a cross between sugar and mashed potatoes. A little mist in the air, occasional sprinkle. I think it's gonna deteriorate fast. Hoping to demo some wider skis

Enjoy. Wide skis are ideal in sloppy spring snow.

• Like 1

Wow that's a great deal. Did you get to demo skis today??

Yeah, I tried out the Rossignol Experience 75 then 88, and the Volkl RTM 86 all in close to a 170 length. I really liked the 88 and the Volkl. Then I tried one last run on something I can't remember by Atomic in a 95 underfoot and 178 length, but that was too much ski for me especially in the slop, a lot of work turning them when not carving.

I know you're headed up tomorrow, there is another demo day being held sponsored by Pelican this time

• Like 4

I know I'm going to regret not getting this come next season.....but I completely wasted $600 on this year's pass so I just can't see doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats on you. I havent skied in 7 years.

Investing in something and not finding a way to use it doesnt make sense. 449 is a deal.

• Like 4

Phillycore I fear if you don't get a season pass you'll never ski again. It sucks enough that you no longer go out west anymore. Must have been painful reading Jack Frost Dan and PARidge Utah report. You lost 100+ pounds years ago. You can do it again...fuck I went from being the fattest PASR to third fattest.

Lyfe is really short do what you like..I feel like I was part of the reason for getting shadows back skiing and now he's hooked again. I'm only saying this because I care. You're gonna do what you're gonna do.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 3