Weekend roll call thread 2/18-2/19

GrilledSteezeSandwich

May well hit Blue on Wednesday to ski about 930-2. Gonna ski Shawnee with kids on Monday.(Or are local schools off Wed for Pres week? If so would not bother)

In PA most schools are only off Friday and Monday. The entire week off is more of a NJ/NY and New England thing. I wanna see you get first chair some time. You're missing out.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Kids are at school and other activities from 730 to 445 so that's the time I've got to go. Subtract 2 hours on each end for transport and getting gear on, and gotta leave a margin of error to be sure to get them on time at end of day.

Will make a weekend trip there one day this winter, as early as my buddy will do it.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Those weekend days when you are first chair and no people your first few runs before the race team and tom dick and Harry's are out are just a great way to start the day and the grooming has gotten a lot better. I just like skiing fast when the runs aren't crowded. Wish blue was about 10 degrees steeper so I could really ski Mach looney.

And Ski2Live despite some online arguments really just discussion I think you'll have a blast skiing with the PASRs.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 5