Why skiers (sliders) are better than everyone else...

indiggio

1 hour ago, tarponhead said:

Amen. I remember when Tricia got all hot and bothered by a shirtless pic of Vladimir Putin on a horse emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

So yeah SallyCat, there’s that

Wow just wow...crazy she already has Philpug with his Mazda Miata and high pitched voice..Philpug probably gets called  Ma'am by customer service reps. 

On 1/10/2018 at 5:37 AM, SallyCat said:

I was banned from PugSki for making a joke about snowboarders not being good at chairlift chat. 

Oh, they're good at that. I was riding with a company in that gondola yesterday. One was so wasted, he was cheering every boarder below with a hash and thunderous "Har!" and in-between the cheers was apologizing for being such a fucking asshole (literally) to a group of what seemed like scared japanese skiers that had to endure the torture of sharing the ride.

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2018 at 5:43 AM, indiggio said:

I was pretty impressed last night when I got on the 6 with two high school females (keep your minds out of the gutter please!)

Heh, I wasn't impressed one time when I was in a chair behind three girls of about mid school age, on skis, with rap booming from one of their backpacks.

1 minute ago, eaf said:

Heh, I wasn't impressed one time when I was in a chair behind three girls of about mid school age, on skis, with rap booming from one of their backpacks.

That's happened more times than I can remember this season alone, albeit they haven't been girls.

1 hour ago, eaf said:

I have the same musical tastes as most teenage girls.  My favorite was when Atomic Jeff was blasting the same Taylor swift song for a couple hours on gaper day..

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

Do you like mimosas at 7:30 in the morning?

When I lived in New Orleans my Mardi Gras crew rolled at 7am & I was on the breakfast committee,  in charge of mimosas and bloody marys. Never underestimate the fun of early-morning public drinking. I spent part of the day throwing beads at the evangelical preachers on Canal Street with their hateful signs. Very satisfying. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...