February 21st roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, JFskiDan said:

I wish.  I would like to start my weekend on Thursday, but the weather might dictate differently.  

Thursday and Friday I'm slammed with stuff at work.  My business partner asked me to make a call tomorrow afternoon to a client that he couldn't get in touch with and I said sorry I can't I'll probably be intoxicated. He's a pushy mofo..can't wait till Thursday and he can't make a fucking phone call himself. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RootDKJ said:

I have some beer brats if the grill is coming out. 

Grill will be there. My buddy will be on an 8 hour ticket and likely using it all, so not sure how long I'll be out before breaking. Probably his only time out this season, he's going  through a thing I bought him a ticket to get out and get away from everything. So pretty much whatever he wants to do is where I'm at

• Like 3

13 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Grill will be there. My buddy will be on an 8 hour ticket and likely using it all, so not sure how long I'll be out before breaking. Probably his only time out this season, he's going  through a thing I bought him a ticket to get out and get away from everything. So pretty much whatever he wants to do is where I'm at

You sound like a good friend Enjorala, good on you.

Just got back was a nice long session. I skied ten foggy runs, a few with fog clearing..had some great meat and beer in the parking lot and then skied some fun bumps and spring snow..some real hero snow. In the house were Atomic Jeff, Eaf, Enjoroales, Enjorales dad, Shadows, Root, Enjorales friends, Rodney and many others.  Temperature rose to near 80 degrees and the snow stayed soft and fast with only the quad operating on the east side!!!  Was fun skiing I was gone for almost 9 hours today wooo