Closing day at Blue?

moe ghoul

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Strong rumor is weekend of 14/15. Haven't heard rumors of weekday operations ceasing, but our parking lot speculation is this week is probably it for weekdays

Strong finish if they do that. Smuggs will shut down sometime in April, hopefully open weekends until EOM. I plan to get back up here before they shut down the lifts and hike for corn thereafter.

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hearing rumors that will be pond skim weekend which doesn’t necessarily mean closing weekend. 

We heard the rumor that pond skim was set for next weekend, but I couldn't find anything definitive to corroborate it.

What will conditions be like at Blue this weekend? I think I'm going to drive back to PA tomorrow to take care of some house stuff and then drive back Monday. (Found someone to watch my asshole cat so I don't have to listen to him scream for six hours). I'm thinking fat skis and a t-shirt?

1 minute ago, SallyCat said:

What will conditions be like at Blue this weekend? I think I'm going to drive back to PA tomorrow to take care of some house stuff and then drive back Monday. (Found someone to watch my asshole cat so I don't have to listen to him scream for six hours). I'm thinking fat skis and a t-shirt?

On Saturday temperatures beginning in the 30s and rising through the 40s and sunny may hit the low 50s and sunny. Not quite t shirt weather. Maybe RTMs early and fat skis later.  They’re only open Saturday, not Sunday due to easter.  Blue might be open Friday but looks like rain showers that day. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

On Saturday temperatures beginning in the 30s and rising through the 40s and sunny may hit the low 50s and sunny. Not quite t shirt weather. Maybe RTMs early and fat skis later.  They’re only open Saturday, not Sunday due to easter.  Blue might be open Friday but looks like rain showers that day. 

Thanks!  Closed Sunday is actually good for me--I have a shite-ton of work to do around the house, but I would go skiing if I could. Good that I can't.