False Advertising Instances

Invisible charc

My gut for the troll was on Johnny Styles, although I just met him yesterday and everyone seemed to have the type of opinion of him that wouldn’t point to a shit stirrer for the sake of stirring. Seemed like quite a coincidence. 

Not accusing, cause it’s all gut, no logic. But got the impression he’s not a Doug fan, thought it might be him trying to poke at Doug thru his Blue love

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tnt said:

Just so I'm clear as to what is going on....Blue has a picture on their website that is pretty clearly not from their mountain, yes?  And this In. Charc. member called them out on it.  And now we suspect that guy is a troll account?

I don't know....seems like a pretty lame thing to do to me....where do you think that pic is from? 

Blue always has pictures from other mountains on their website.  It’s called perception...

56 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue always has pictures from other mountains on their website.  It’s called perception...

Yeah, it's giving prospective customers the 'perception' that Blue is in the shadows of 14K' peaks....

I don't know - I think it's cheesy and deceptive.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

1. Very astute observation @JFskiDan

2. I can’t believe people put this level of thought into Blues webpage. 

3. Jeff should block use of VPN providers. 

Now I'll be unjustly accused of being anyone who comes on here to troll through Windscribe Lite since I've ascertained that Windscribe Lite uses the same IPs from their FAQ section.

21 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

1. Very astute observation @JFskiDan

2. I can’t believe people put this level of thought into Blues webpage. 

3. Jeff should block use of VPN providers. 

#3 is ingenious. Would you be able to ban all VPNs? Maybe ban the common IP that myself and Invisible Char use, and then you will clearly see his real IP is not mine.'

Or put the common IP in an IP tracking website and you should get one of the following locations: Atlanta, Miami, or Ottawa Canada.

Edited by saltyant

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yup...and try and ski and go onto a gondola without removing skis. 

Once I'm unfairly banned for VPN use I'll just post my annual Vermont trip TRs on Teton Gravity Maggot Research forums instead from now on.

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 2