The official 2019 PASR Day @ Elk thread

RidgeRacer

Sunday March 24 should be a PASR Plattekill day as there are free lift tix for anyone with a season pass from another Mt.

And as there is never a crowd and it is the best skiing you can reasonably day trip to from PA or NJ

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Sunday March 24 should be a PASR Plattekill day as there are free lift tix for anyone with a season pass from another Mt.

And as there is never a crowd and it is the best skiing you can reasonably day trip to from PA or NJ

Veeeery interesting. I would be game for this assuming its not Blues last day open.

Also, an odd promotion but pretty cool of them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Never gonna happen. That’s prime spring skiing time at Blue. I don’t think it’s the lift ticket cost that’s keeping Blue skiers and riders from platekill. And Ski2Live don’t hijack this.  This is about elk. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Veeeery interesting. I would be game for this assuming its not Blues last day open.

Also, an odd promotion but pretty cool of them.

Not an odd promotion. Other ski resorts have similar promotions.  Camelback always used to have a promotion like that and hunter as well. 

40 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Never gonna happen. That’s prime spring skiing time at Blue. I don’t think it’s the lift ticket cost that’s keeping Blue skiers and riders from platekill. And Ski2Live don’t hijack this.  This is about elk. 

Complains about thread jacking yet derails damn near everything on this board....ok.

And STFU about Blue (for once) as if its the only place that has "prime spring skiing". 

And to everybody else... I didn't even realize what thread I was replying in, honest mistake.

Edited by antman12
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Complains about thread jacking yet derails damn near everything on this board....ok.

And STFU about Blue (for once) as if its the only place that has "prime spring skiing". 

And to everybody else... I didn't even realize what thread I was replying in, honest mistake.

You STFU your post contributed nothing. 

• Sad 1

Why are you apologizing? You didn't bring it up.
  • Like 1