4/4...First Timer

mute1080

36 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

I was looking for you to say hi but I had no clue what skis you had or outfit. Hope you had fun!

Edit: I kept thinking, “does she look like she have oral surgery recently?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I really look like it now! Wasn’t going to rest and ice it on what could be my last ski day of the season. Doesn’t help that I sleep on my left side, and all the blood pooled down. 

A blue mountain pass holder held up the line and let 3 empty chairs pass so he could get on chair 65 cause it was his 65th birthday.  Arguably the most gaper thing I've ever witnessed

After you turn 21 who cares about birthdays anymore.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Barb said:

It’s one thing for others to make a fuss over somebodies bday like the servers at Chili’s but making a big deal out of your own bday is wack.  My one friend always throws himself his own bday party..even had caviar last year and pure white Hennessy..thankfully no nose beers were involved but this guy is Booshee..has patagucci gear and doesn’t even ski.  

9 hours ago, Barb said:

There are people at work here that take off work every year on their birthday.  I dont get it.  I will be the first to line up for some birthday cake, but its just another day.  Typically my family will get together to have dinner for someones birthday, but hardly ever on the actual day.  sometimes 3 weeks later.  

• Like 2

Plan it when I’m not away and I’m down.  I actually would have wanted to be at Elk that day..

Sorry I thought I was quoting Mute when I wrote that. You obviously have NE resorts checked off your list. He's missing VT / ADKs from his ever growing list.That said...if I knew you're serious about a WF trip, I certainly will. And my bad on the Elk day..when I threw the date out there I didn't realize that it was during JH until after the fact. I also figured that there would be no chance in hell that you'd be interested even if you weren't at JH. Regardless I feel bad about it so yeah.

6 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

There are people at work here that take off work every year on their birthday.  I dont get it.  I will be the first to line up for some birthday cake, but its just another day.  Typically my family will get together to have dinner for someones birthday, but hardly ever on the actual day.  sometimes 3 weeks later.  

I know people that take off the entire week for their birthday....... just to sit at home. 

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Staycations are the lamest thing ever. 

I take “vacation” every year without going somewhere, but I usually end up playing golf each of those days at different courses throughout the area. I don’t think I could do a week off of work just sitting at home doing nothing