Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Taking the kids up for their first weekend at Hunter. Spending Sat Nt up there so we can ski 2 days, which will likely be our pattern. Gonna get a much better ski time to drive time ratio than day tripping to Blue.  Plus the real skiing factor.

So Blue isn’t real skiing but hunter is???  Are you always an insulting asshole???

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I really have no concerns about the rate at which they are improving. I am getting them greater challenges to master. Hunter this weekend. Wildcat and Attitash in a few weeks.

I have seen your kids ski.  Take off your mom googles.  "skiing" and "getting down" a trail are 2 different things.  

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well get them some lessons. 

This is really good advice.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I have seen your kids ski.  Take off your mom googles.  "skiing" and "getting down" a trail are 2 different things.  

This is really good advice.  

lo-que-dijo.jpg

or is this not the right place for that meme?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Benm said:

lo-que-dijo.jpg

or is this not the right place for that meme?

@saltyant is in charge of the Lo Que Dijo and just so you know it can apply to what he said or what she said....Ski2Live has what is known as a Napoleon complex...he  is tall enough to ride most of the rollercoasters at Six Flags so he has that going for him...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm sure she would be oh so thrilled to know that her BF has thus far posted on a public forum that he 1) stays with her because she's closer to hunter and 2) has a "nicer place" than her. If I recall there is a post somewhere about their wild and crazy nights together too...unless that was another girlfriend. After all he is a rock star.

I’ll have to search “pegging” to find that post...

I think it’s great that ski2live is committed to getting his kids out skiing, especially since he seems to be on a tight budget. That being said....ski2live you need to proofread things before you hit post.  A lot of your comments lately sound bad on many levels. You can do better. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Barb said:

I think it’s great that ski2live is committed to getting his kids out skiing, especially since he seems to be on a tight budget. That being said....ski2live you need to proofread things before you hit post.  A lot of your comments lately sound bad on many levels. You can do better. 

Ski4Dead has more johnny cash to throw around now that he doesn’t have to pay alimony..great stuff.  Me might not even have to share a steak with his best friend the next time he goes to a Rick Springfield concert. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Lately??