Saturday 11/23..a lot of PASRs..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from day 3 at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the upper lot around 810 and in the house were Johnny Law, BenM, Salty, JFDan, Toast, KevinThomas, Mute, Atomic Jeff, Mixilplix, Indiggio, Tarponhead, MBike Mike, Bethlehem ford guy, Eaf, West Chester homeys and many others.  

Temperatures were in the upper 20s to low 30s under partly sunny sky’s.  The 9am opening meant for a lot of people at the rope drop.  First run messed up lipstick on a pig second chair this time Main Street chair with Indiggio and some herb ate shit right out the gate skiing faster than his comfort zone.  Next run on come around I caught some mad steezy air off the last roller..midway already getting a little rough from all the traffic and super loose granular.  Third run on come around to midway choppity chop and not the good kind of chop.  

Ended up taking a vista lap with Salty and was the first in the lot.  Five minutes later like 12 more PASRs in the lot.  I hungout for about an hour some went back on the snow some including myself peaced out. It may be softening up some right now.  Was good to get out. The base is holding up fantastic as well should be decent coverage still on Root Friday.   

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow 810 is really early. I only left my house 15 minutes prior at 755. WTGAI! Today I calculated that it takes 58 minutes from the time I lock my front door to standing at the rope drop in ready position. I didn't see @eaf anywhere.

I said wazup to Eaf at the top of the Main Street chair.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm a junior now and even cleaned your car with a toothbrush as required for new members.

I thought you were going to dress up like Alice from the Brady Bunch...you’re in fifth grade with Billy Madison and Matt Edge is your teacher 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Salty...you're only allowed to use the "like" or "love" reaction for the next week.  If you use something else, you're banned for a week. 

Do you mean just my like button is banned? That's fine as long as I can still post.

Edited by saltyant