Jackson Hole 1/28-2/5...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

How are the poors annoying? 

I just never really liked poors just like many on PASR don’t like fatties.  Plus it triggers folks when socioeconomic class is discussed.  Most wealthy folks think they’re middle class and won’t admit they’re rich.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I just never really liked poors just like many on PASR don’t like fatties.  Plus it triggers folks when socioeconomic class is discussed.  Most wealthy folks think they’re middle class and won’t admit they’re rich.  

You’re so fucking stupid. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

IDK...For someone who lives in PA that's pretty damn impressive. Serious props on that.

And like 60 days at Aspen..I think I’m gonna have a bronze dedication plaque made for Atomic Jeff. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

No doubt. You probably by have 100 plus at Jackson. Props to you as well.

Thanks our buddy Bruce who lives out there didn’t even start his ski season until like January 10th.  He’s working again and wasn’t interested early season when the mid mountain base was below 50”. We only saw Bruce once all week.  Bruce from PA not this Bruce from lower slower Delaware. 

DC748B78-385B-4682-996D-E817947E3C1F.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks our buddy Bruce who lives out there didn’t even start his ski season until like January 10th.  He’s working again and wasn’t interested early season when the mid mountain base was below 50”. We only saw Bruce once all week.  Bruce from PA not this Bruce from lower slower Delaware. 
DC748B78-385B-4682-996D-E817947E3C1F.thumb.jpeg.9cea85c5299ee4f7373c6c0111ecfbd3.jpeg

I believe I met Bruce with you and Jeff on the gondi. Nice dude.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Google sheets. I believe it's available in the app store.

I’m trying to cut back on apps...sorry Mute and Ryan. 

Good: all the food in JH..pizza pizza pizza fries fries fries..couple tossed salads..apps on apps on apps..Wagyu sirloin cap steak at Trio..Esgargot at R-Bistro..bacon on bacon on bacon

Bad: Vacation constipation

Ugly: low visibility skiing

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

This one is my favorite. Maybe I'll put it on my credit card.

image.png.ad1e4e4c0b6dd4d9680f4d05a2e7417a.png

Amazing there’s even spray..maybe you can room with @Benm and Enjorales cousin next year at JH in one of the fireplace suites at the 49er. The couch pulls out but you don’t have to...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Looks like Salty is about to snake Atomics perder line..in Jackson hole most ofthe RTMs are sold out in advance of the Kings and Queens of Corbett’s...might be a few 177s left but that’s to much ski for most of the bros..170s seem to be the most popular the ones with the microchip that sallycat has.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1