Jackson Hole 1/28-2/5...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I saw it..Eaf are we gonna see you at Blue tomorrow for opening bell?  

Unfortunately not. Will have to skip two weeks for reasons beyond my control. I'm hoping to make up for it in early May in CO, but who knows...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Unfortunately not. Will have to skip two weeks for reasons beyond my control. I'm hoping to make up for it in early May in CO, but who knows...

Jury duty?  Early May is a long way off.  Reminds me that I need to book airfare for Colorado.  I want to be there over 4/20 again this year.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tnt said:

Hey JH folks....is it possible to ski till 11:30 on the last day there and make a 2:30 flight?

Depends where you are staying and transportation is. I skied until 11:00 last year, caught the bus to the hotel, showered, called Uber, and got to the airport by 12:30 if I remember correctly. But yes, you can. 

•  
On 2/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, toast21602 said:

The video is pretty cool. Looks like a fun set up once you’re in for Kings & Queens

From that angle it doesn't look too crazy.  Funny how pics do that sometimes.

I was standing exactly where the guy in the yellow is standing, but facing directly to his left, where @toast21602 dropped in.
It was a sheer vertical cornice that day and I couldn't believe it when he went it!  The drop in this picture looks like nothing in comparison.

Mad props to @toast21602 for dropping into the abyss that was Corbet's that day!

• Like 1
  • Love 1