Jackson Hole 1/28-2/5...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

Not meeting up with pasrs should be a bannable offence 

I don’t even know who captainDave is except he snowboards..and not like captain jack who got me high tonight...I appreciate the good pics from captain Dave and I don’t think his presence in JH affected my gluttonous powder and nacho consumption 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t even know who captainDave is except he snowboards..and not like captain jack who got me high tonight...I appreciate the good pics from captain Dave and I don’t think his presence in JH affected my gluttonous powder and nacho consumption 

CD rides Elk....

• Like 1

February 1, 2020

Day 4 of 7. 

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Jackson hole. I was a bit hungover this morning from last nights drinking but the warm weather, sunshine and first gondola made everything alright.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, NMSki, JFDan, Bethlehem Bruce and I’m sure a few Hannah’s, Kales, Cody’s and Kais.  

First run on amphitheater was a dream..best cord ever..Grand was also very good and we took a few pictures.  Did a run on Rendevous trail which we usually don’t do..was nice fast cord but the top of sublette was extremely windy and whiteout conditions and closed down later in the day. 

We went back to Thunder for a few laps on amphitheater then down to the base via Sundance.  After five different snow conditions on the way down. Then teewinot to apres vous we skied two fast top to bottom laps off apres vous..top was nice and smooth middle a little more skies off.  Then skied over to Casper lift up Casper I got some leftover fresh cord in campground stash park than skeet skirted a few trails over and then down to Teton lift.  

At the top of teton I split up from the boys..doodled around a little had a safety break on side of trail and then hungout in the deck of the general store then when the boys arrived we had a nice lunch at the Alpenhof.  No pow today but pretty solid snow.  Now it’s super warm and everything including myself is getting baked.  The new snow can’t come fast enough.  

JADIP

C7FDFC94-8053-4686-80CC-7976DFC098D2.jpeg

19D580E1-161E-409D-AE79-E69A8205D314.jpeg

331D97A8-9CF7-427D-8BB1-3975DBD26D49.jpeg

• Like 7

Nice pics! Sitting in Chicago waiting for my connection at the moment. It was an awesome couple days with a great crew. I went over to the 49er for some free breakfast this morning and then walked around town until I headed to the airport.

I hope you boys get some more freshies before you leave!

88470e4df6a64389fbe535b41ea1f9a2.jpg
3b17232883b12c338ff92570d6a1d26c.jpg

• Like 9

At the top of teton I split up from the boys..doodled around a little had a safety break on side of trail and then hungout in the deck of the general store then when the boys arrived we had a nice lunch at the Alpenhof.  

Just curious, where does one find safety information if one did not travel with it. Is safety information readily available in JH?