2020 Season Ending Party - 3/22

AtomicSkier

54 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

There's a place in the B at Westgate Mall called Johnny's Bagels. It's legit.

I have one of their locations 100ft from my office.  Bagels are on point.  The last couple of years when I’ve brought bagels for the closing day, I got them at Johnny’s.

• Like 1

im not a huge bagel eater, but, yeah theres bagels, and then there are really good bagels.  A friend from the Poconos smuggles in a few dozen every so often from Long Island.  Not sure why all bagels cant be that good.  And, again, for the record, i dont think the bagels at the bagel place in JH are that good.  

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

im not a huge bagel eater, but, yeah theres bagels, and then there are really good bagels.  A friend from the Poconos smuggles in a few dozen every so often from Long Island.  Not sure why all bagels cant be that good.  And, again, for the record, i dont think the bagels at the bagel place in JH are that good.  

They aren’t that good.  They’re just a good delivery for bacon egg and cheddar and open at 630

44 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I'll take the 49er breakfast anyway. You know I love a good breakfast on a ski trip.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They aren’t that good.  They’re just a good delivery for bacon egg and cheddar and open at 630

59 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I'll take the 49er breakfast anyway. You know I love a good breakfast on a ski trip.

Microwaved burritos, hot pockets and sliders FTW!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/16/2020 at 8:01 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

There’s a new bagel place up in schnecksville area Manhattan bagel better than bagel place in Jackson hole. 

Back Home bagels, one of the better ones in the Valley. Some days I'll go into work for a few hours after blue and stop there

• Like 2