Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

30 minutes ago, Shadows said:

"The nicest nipple jewelry. Truly the best. Cant even begin to say how shiny they are. Amazing. You know China makes the best jewelry. I've seen it. Trust me. Been there. Going back soon to make even more deals."

Yeah it’s funny that cuomo has his nipples pierced lol

new page!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

7 minutes ago, Barb said:

Germany officially cancelled Oktoberfest this year.  Gonna cancel our Europe trip, so bummed.  One of the hotels in Switzerland says no refunds, hopefully they will make an exception.

That is such a bummer. Hopefully they are flexible with refunds.

We just cancelled all of our trips/plans for the year. We are hoping for at least some long weekends away at this point but who really knows. I guess we will just save the money for trips next year and I'll get ready to rage in Telluride for a winter ski trip.

• Love 1

Like where your head is at for Telluride!  My friend and I had been talking about hiking in Switzerland fall of 2021. So, if all works out, we will go and do our hiking, then Gary can meet us there and I can do the motorcycle part of the trip with him. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Barb said:

Like where your head is at for Telluride!  My friend and I had been talking about hiking in Switzerland fall of 2021. So, if all works out, we will go and do our hiking, then Gary can meet us there and I can do the motorcycle part of the trip with him. 

That sounds like a good alternative for missing out on this years trip. Maybe if that hotel doesn't give refunds they could at least let you use your stay in 2021? I guess its worth a shot asking.

2 hours ago, Barb said:

Germany officially cancelled Oktoberfest this year.  Gonna cancel our Europe trip, so bummed.  One of the hotels in Switzerland says no refunds, hopefully they will make an exception.

I've been to Oktoberfest and you're really not missing much. It's crowded and unless you have a contact or already booked something you wouldn't be able to get into one of the tents. It's much better to go to Munich in the summer when the big beer gardens are open.

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

40 of the 92 deaths so far for the Lehigh valley were residents of nursing homes. 

My sister used to work at Lehigh Center in Macungie. The place is plastered and a lot of her former co-workers have tested positive or are suspected of being positive. She moved to Florida in February to do her physical therapy field work before graduating in May, but now that got cancelled and she can only do tele therapy. Now the school doesn't want to accept it so she's not even sure if she's graduating now. She said they weren't taking this serious down there until it was too late, a lot of places weren't even wearing masks early on.

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@skifreak how are you holding up?  I saw online car sales will be allowed soon. 

I'm lucky because I own my property and have no mortgage on it and all my inventory is paid for. At the lot I only stock around 10 to 15 units because I mainly do wholesale, which is at a dead stop right now. I feel bad for a lot of bigger dealers because a lot of them are going to be in big trouble.

Yesterday we got the green light for online sales but it is a joke. No test drives allowed and nobody quite understands how the titlework is going to work yet. Plus if you don't have tags in stock from Penndot currently, you are screwed because they aren't open to fill orders for new tags.

On a side note, someone I know from Connecticut found out today they tested positive. He lives in CT but his business is just over the line in New York. He thinks he got it from taking his mom to the hospital the other week for an unrelated illness or picked it up from her after she was discharged. 

27 minutes ago, skifreak said:

On a side note, someone I know from Connecticut found out today they tested positive. He lives in CT but his business is just over the line in New York. He thinks he got it from taking his mom to the hospital the other week for an unrelated illness or picked it up from her after she was discharged. 

Oh wow a hospital is the last place I’d want to be...thanks for checking in skifreak I always see you lurking but you haven’t post in awhile just like @Johnny Law

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh wow a hospital is the last place I’d want to be...thanks for checking in skifreak I always see you lurking but you haven’t post in awhile just like @Johnny Law

Yeah he wasn't thrilled about taking her to the emergency room at a time like this but what are you going to do. He's got a mild case so far and he's just hoping he didn't spread it in the mean time or that she doesn't test positive.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skifreak said:

Yeah he wasn't thrilled about taking her to the emergency room at a time like this but what are you going to do. He's got a mild case so far and he's just hoping he didn't spread it in the mean time or that she doesn't test positive.

I’m surprised he was allowed to get a test considering he only had mild symptoms. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m surprised he was allowed to get a test considering he only had mild symptoms. 

I thought the same thing. Must be different in CT. Around here it sounds like unless you are pretty bad you can't even get a test because of them running short.

The level of dumbassery is that picture is staggering. The world wide pandemic is a manufactured, world wide conspiracy to take away their constitutional rights;.as opposed to an effort to save lives and stop the spread of a virus quickly so we can in fact get back to normal. Got it....SMH. They're being counter productive to themselves with these protests.

• Like 3