Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Gracedale nursing home in Northampton county that has had a large outbreak among staff and residents has had super large amounts of workers calling out or not showing up.  There was a letter saying it was their moral obligation to come to work..well they don’t have the proper protective gear and probably make like $16 an hour..I don’t blame them for not showing up..the letter also said most have only reported minor symptoms..

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Gracedale nursing home in Northampton county that has had a large outbreak among staff and residents has had super large amounts of workers calling out or not showing up.  There was a letter saying it was their moral obligation to come to work..well they don’t have the proper protective gear and probably make like $16 an hour..I don’t blame them for not showing up..the letter also said most have only reported minor symptoms..

correct

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

You have to take the (few) good points with the (mostly) bad.
Lots of chuckles and semi-free entertainment.

That almost sounds like the Facts of Lyfe theme song you take the food you take the bad...that’s as basic as saying it is what it is funny but true @Ski Patrol Chick

• Haha 1

~3500 new positives again today. Curve is flat but not going down either. Virus slowly going north to south state wide. Glimmer of good news is rate of doubling is slowing down for all northern counties (except union county [emoji53] )

Ventilator capacity holding at 50%

Passed 5k deaths statewide today [emoji36]

1 minute ago, tarponhead said:

~3500 new positives again today. Curve is flat but not going down either. Virus slowly going north to south state wide. Glimmer of good news is rate of doubling is slowing down for all northern counties (except union county emoji53.png )

Ventilator capacity holding at 50%

Passed 5k deaths statewide today emoji36.png

Exactly why I’m not driving to your state for jack Daniels.  

3 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Baby boomers have now caused 2 out of the 3 greatest economic collapses in American history lol.  They are also leading the charge is spreading the virus.

I was at deli counter in supermarket the other day two and a half feet behind the glass and ok boomer with a mask skeet skirted right right in front of me to checkout the roast beef...great the closest contact I’ve had with another human in the last month was Gary or Larry..no offense to the cool Gary’s and Larry’s lurking.  No line at check out..Starbucks had silly long line again I just don’t get it..can just buy coffee drinks at supermarket or make your own cup of joe or help yourself in the lobby.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich