Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

51 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Show salty some respect..gosh..

Blah blah respect is earned and whatnot. I was just stating that when you watch the daily briefings they make it sound like things are ready to open again. I didn't say I agree.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Blah blah respect is earned and whatnot. I was just stating that when you watch the daily briefings they make it sound like things are ready to open again. I didn't say I agree.

That’s called gaslighting. 

I do respect you, fyi. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems like a waste of time to me and will probably just result in things being shut down longer. But these people are lacking some brains cells if they are congregating during a pandemic [emoji2369]
302282962_ScreenShot2020-04-18at4_52_13PM.thumb.png.59333084d8d778ad501f7c9c3283c998.png

Per John Hopkins site, in each of those states there is at least one county that’s blown up. California statewide on the other hand is doing awesome thx to the early lockdown.

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You don’t miss being on the road?

A little, but I've gotten used to being at home, playing with my cats and new gaming laptop, eating Thomas bagels @tarponhead and doing the crossword every morning with my coffee. It's not so bad. Hopefully it warms up soon so I get out on my bike more.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

A little, but I've gotten used to being at home, playing with my cats and new gaming laptop, eating Thomas bagels @tarponhead and doing the crossword every morning with my coffee. It's not so bad. Hopefully it warms up soon so I get out on my bike more.

Nice I’m glad you have a good attitude. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Per John Hopkins site, in each of those states there is at least one county that’s blown up. California statewide on the other hand is doing awesome thx to the early lockdown.

One very good thing about all the quarantining is that it’s buying a lot more time where they’re figuring out better recovery methods than just slapping people on ventilators for very long times, often unsuccessfully.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, indiggio said:

One very good thing about all the quarantining is that it’s buying a lot more time where they’re figuring out better recovery methods than just slapping people on ventilators for very long times, often unsuccessfully.

And all the time we have bought the government still can’t get their shit together with testing 

Edited by toast21602
  • Sad 1