Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

11 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yup. Why I love Sullivan County. One stoplight, 1 liquor store, no Walmart. No people 🙂. And it’s beautiful. 

I wanna visit just reading about Sullivan county on Wikipedia.  I never even heard of Dushore the county seat. 

*New Page!!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

The United States now has 1 million more cases than any other country in the world. 1,250,000 (263 cases per million). Next closest is Spain with 250,000 (188 cased per million).

If you subtract out metro areas that where hit early, the # cases in US is no way flattering. Still climbing straight up

Don’t Be Fooled by America’s Flattening Curve
By Nathaniel Lash
MAY 6, 2020

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

The United States now has 1 million more cases than any other country in the world. 1,250,000 (263 cases per million). Next closest is Spain with 250,000 (188 cased per million).

Some experts are saying that the coronavirus has mutated into a more contagious strain.  That’s still under half a percent of the population.  I wonder if it’s really double or even triple that amount due to asymtimatic people or those that were sick but didn’t have access to testing.  

• Confused 1

You know what's super awesome about this whole pandemic thing? Millions of people chit chatting about it who have no medical knowledge in addition to no way of actually solving the problem. I'm willing to bet there are around twenty thousand or fewer people alive right now who can actually make a difference in terms of figuring this pathogen and disease out and developing an active medical mitigation.

I bet when they have an answer they will tell us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That's definitely not good. I'd be curious though (and I can't find this anywhere) to see how we're doing per capita vs. all of Europe.

5 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I dated a girl from Australia, who always used to say "you americans are always so over the top with everything"  turns out she was right.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

That's definitely not good. I'd be curious though (and I can't find this anywhere) to see how we're doing per capita vs. all of Europe.

Unsure if you've seen this one https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?

Scroll down to table, it has cases & deaths per 1M for US and country, not Europe as a whole, but could be computed.
It does have a tab for Europe, but those columns aren't totaled for some reason.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Unsure if you've seen this one https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?

Scroll down to table, it has cases & deaths per 1M for US and country, not Europe as a whole, but could be computed.
It does have a tab for Europe, but those columns aren't totaled for some reason.

That’s the page I use for stats.  Interesting to see the state by stare numbers. 

Just now, theprogram4 said:

The elderly don’t care about social distancing anymore....they are hitting multiple dealerships per day checking out cars.  Also, I had a guy who wanted to be $200/month on a new F-150 with 0 down and no trade smh

How much would that normally be??? Like double that on a 10,000 mile a year lease?