Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

I might have to travel to Texas to get a haircut.  Senator Ted Cruz just got a fresh cut...and I’m on my way to looking like an 80s Pop Star..The jailed salon owner in Texas ended up raising $500,000 on her gofundme now she’ll be able to feed her children and pay the rent..

Edit: New Page!!! 

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sen-cruz-gets-haircut-shelley-luthers-dallas-salon-after-texas-supreme-court?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_campaign=b-CruzHaircutShelleyLuthersSalon&fbclid=IwAR2yVjtSvtPBLGW-_1exjXxoCKnbUDtepAIXzcNz5wpM3T-0SMYmh6tNQ6c

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

Did I just hear on npr the shutdown wont be lifted until testing shows 50 out of 100,000 or less??

This is correct.  I’ve been running the calcs every day for shits and giggles, and in Chester county we’re still at like 138.  Also bear in mind that it is 50 total per 100k in 14 days.  Never. Gonna. Happen.

• Like 2

Dog parks opening here tomorrow!  Finally some good news!  Took my dog to the vet today since he was due for some vaccinations. He has gained 11 lbs since October. I told my husband he needs to stop all the table scraps, Jesus! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

Starbucks and Taco Bell lines are out of control. Can't people just make coffee and tacos at home? 

Totally agree. I love coffee, and the swill i brew at home is just fine with me. I dont get starbucks at all, but im not into lattes or creamy coffee drinks with marshmallow fuzz.  
i make baller tacos at home too. Probably tomorrow night. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shadows said:

What type of person doesnt immediately become self aware of how stupid it is to wait in a line like that? 

Someone that wants some stupid shit like a double mocha frappucino with a pump of peppermint and soy milk with a dash of something powdery on top with vegan whipped cream on top of that and no straw. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Shadows said:

What type of person doesnt immediately become self aware of how stupid it is to wait in a line like that? 

My friend said the line was 35 minutes long.  She didn’t have anything else to do and wanted to get out of the house.  I don’t gave any patience for that. 

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Benm said:

Someone that wants some stupid shit like a double mocha frappucino with a pump of peppermint and soy milk with a dash of something powdery on top with vegan whipped cream on top of that and no straw. 

Bahaha and my Starbucks friend has her own reusable straw.  I asked why and she said so that if she wants a straw but she doesn’t have one.  Gosh.  I will say the new paper straws stink

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I drink ice coffee all year.  The Starbucks on tilghman Street by wegmans reopens on Monday so that should ease the lines at the other Starbucks.  

I didn’t realize they weren’t all open. I guess that explains some of the lines. 

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I didn’t realize they weren’t all open. I guess that explains some of the lines. 

Yes well in Allentown I know the downtown Allentown location has been closed as well.  With drive thru only long lines as well.  Can’t hate to much some of y’all will wait in line for beer releases.  Starbucks customers are serious loyalists.  They don’t fuck with dunkin or wawa. I haven’t even got Starbucks during this pandemic.  

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes well in Allentown I know the downtown Allentown location has been closed as well.  With drive thru only long lines as well.  Can’t hate to much some of y’all will wait in line for beer releases.  Starbucks customers are serious loyalists.  They don’t fuck with dunkin or wawa. I haven’t even got Starbucks during this pandemic.  

if you like black coffee, never go to dunkin. they only get away with shit coffee because they add a ton of milk and sugar to it. wawa is mediocre. as much as i hate the starbucks aura, it's the only decent place near here (20 min) with good black coffee.

lmao at waiting for beer releases.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Benm said:

if you like black coffee, never go to dunkin. they only get away with shit coffee because they add a ton of milk and sugar to it. wawa is mediocre. as much as i hate the starbucks aura, it's the only decent place near here (20 min) with good black coffee.

lmao at waiting for beer releases.

Because I’m not a regular coffee drinker I get pretty caffeined up off coffee and espresso.  Usually I’ll drink a sugar free red bull before I go to karaoke for extra wings. The one Mexican cold brew they sell at Whole Foods is pretty good..it’s slightly sweet and sort of a cinnamon flavor. 

• Like 1