Utah stoke thread...2021!!!

saltyant

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

TFTI. Every night I talk to my mom on the phone for 5 minutes and she says "go do something besides ski". Already bought my ticket today so I need to get my $129 worth. Oh and it's the best mountain ever so I need to ski every second I can. Maybe I'll come back in the summer to see some dinosaur bones. 

That’s nice of you to call your mom everynight.  I haven’t called my mom in like a month because she’s annoying 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I didnt bring swimming trunks, but TFTI.

I wont even ski everything in bounds let alone out of bounds haha

I never said anything about swimming trunks. 

2 hours ago, GSSucks said:

Bullshit, I have pictures of @snorovr upside down in a bush in Moonshine Bowl, and I know you were there. Sun King is "Sticky Ditch" then you are stuck in the hell hole that is Gordons Gully. 

You're right! Also, please share the photo for everyone's enjoyment.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This is legit fun terrain

20210305_112159.thumb.jpg.183435cd0a4233340f0007e454b7840a.jpg

You're already doing better than these three in 2002. At least you finished the run. I would imagine they would smoke all of PASR head to head though. 

2 Caroline Lalive 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States DNF
  7 Petra Haltmayr 22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Germany DNF  
  27 Anne Marie Lefrancois 22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png Canada DNF
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 1

Lunch break at the world famous John Paul Jones Lodge. The crowds at the top were getting annoying but then I remembered theres a whole empty downstairs. So much room for activities.

20210305_124036.thumb.jpg.825e20eb6c0ada9936078fc772a96185.jpg

3 hours left of epic spring skiing at the best mountain ever 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Lunch break at the world famous John Paul Jones Lodge. The crowds at the top were getting annoying but then I remembered theres a whole empty downstairs. So much room for activities.

20210305_124036.thumb.jpg.825e20eb6c0ada9936078fc772a96185.jpg

3 hours left of epic spring skiing at the best mountain ever 

I was gonna say have a break but it already says it on your Kit Kat bar.  I’d be drinking Gatorade on ice and snack would be a soft pretzel.  

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I really wish I could take 2-3 months off work and ski out here all winter. Or just be retired. Unfortunately for me I'm a slave to the man @AtomicSkier

Just be happy you get a lot of vacation time and you got to ski two Olympic mountains this season.  Plus when you get back you get to see us all at Blue.  

• Thanks 1

Thought my GoPro battery was dead but it was taking video for 42 minutes straight. First world problems 💁‍♂️

I'll probably put a short montage video together Sunday.  But I didnt yell milk it on this trip or ski the Elan Ripsticks in the parking lot

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

SaltyAnt how did you like the Elan Ripsticks compared to the RTMs, Kendos and Enforcers.  I know you were saying that the Ripsticks are high performance which is rad.  

❤ the Ripsticks 96. I think I'm gonna buy a pair

• Like 3

This has been a great trip but I have to make at least one complaint. They filled my gondola with 7 people and the next gondola had 1. I was like WTF??? And told the lift attendant about it when I went back down.  Only time I double masked on this entire trip. Plus riding 7-8 in a gondola sucks even in normal times